Skyline Taxis222111 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skyline Taxis222111
Telephone

Tell us how Skyline Taxis222111 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Simply the best.
I was travelling today with kids for their swimming lesson.i always pay by card.i was told my card was declined..after few times payment went through.i was insisting on trying again and again as it was impossible(I knew I had a money on my account) on way back the same thing happened,I was told by driver that payment didn't go through so we tried again but no luck.we called operator who was extremely rude,telling me I have no money on account and trying to cheat..(yes for the sake of 5 pounds lol) than called me stupid and ask me do I understand english that's where I went hold on,who do u think u r?when I asked him for his name and surname so I can make official complain he said "you don't need to know my name" and he cut me off. if not for me feeling sorry for the driver who was really polite and sweet I would not be bothered. as I didnt have any cash I took money from piggy bank and payed him extra for the hussle but I will never use this company again.
Asked for pickup at 7pm they were 10mins late, when it arrived the interior was filthy. Do you ever check them? On the plus side the driver was courteous though and not a bad driver, wouldn't use or recommended them due to the state of their cars. Clean up your act.
I have never had a good experience with this company. Drivers arrive late, drivers are incredibly rude, cabs are filthy. Having used a taxi service near my parent's home this weekend, I am reminded that cabs don't need to be as awful as Sky Taxis Milton Keynes. Unfortunately, other local firms are just as bad. There is a real opportunity for a decent operator to set up a new taxi service in Milton Keynes - the standard of competition is so low, that they would have no problem getting work.
Skyline Taxis222111 is rated 2.50 based on 4 reviews