Smart Cover Cosmetics Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Cosmetics

How would you rate Smart Cover Cosmetics ?

(optional)

Kathy S
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
Mary J
"I've been using Smart Cover products for many, many years. I'm totally satisfied and enjoy being on the "Smart Plan" where I automatically receive items every few months. Couldn't be easier! I LOVE the concealing cream and I use it daily. Thank you!"
Fernessia
"This is the best concealer cover up product I have ever used and I have used many ranging in fair to high cost. I love how it matches my complexion and I'm always getting compliments on my skin tone. Thank you Smart Cover for an amazing product and I will continue to be a fan and a customer!"
"The products are wonderful. Great coverage. I will continue using them"
"Color did not blend @ all"
Hi, We are sorry to hear that the shade ordered and shipped to you did not match your skin tone. We would be happy to over your order and see which other shades would work best for you. We also offer helpful video tutorials on our website with application and blending techniques. We hope that helps!
"It covers better and longer than other covers I have tried."
"Love for legs. Takes the place of nylons"
"Great coverage and feel."
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
Dennis E
"My online chat and telephone conversation with Anna was very good. And the product i wanted was explained very good."
"I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING & I MEAN EVERYTHING FOR UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLES & YOUR PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING."
"I am very pleased for the most part. Still don't cover some areas as well as I would like, but I would use again"
"It works. Apply before make up and dark spots are gone"
""""
"wonderful products as always"
"I have been using this coverup for years for dark eye circles, now for age spots and even achne scars. I can’t have one day without it. I first apply my base and then I use the Smartcover for faces. It lasts for several months and I use it daily. The owners of this company are amazing people as well. I highly recommend this product and this company. Sincerely-DeLane Garner -Cousins."
"Covers my flaws"
"I have been using this product for years. I love the concealer. It is perfect for my needs. I will continue to purchase."
"Product did not cover as I had hoped."
Smart Cover Cosmetics is rated 3.83 based on 264 reviews