Smart Cover Cosmetics Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Cosmetics

Tell us how Smart Cover Cosmetics made you happy

"Love it"
Kathy S
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
"I've been using Smart Cover products for many, many years. I'm totally satisfied and enjoy being on the "Smart Plan" where I automatically receive items every few months. Couldn't be easier! I LOVE the concealing cream and I use it daily. Thank you!"
"I might have picked too light a shade to cover well."
"Concealer shade (Light Beige) MUCH darker than expected...couldn't use."
"Love your product , and fast shipping ! will continue to buy your products !!"
"Covers my butt pimples very well..."
"It doesn't cover as advertised. It looks more like makeup on a corpse. Very disappointed."
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our concealers are natural looking and gives opaque coverage. We would be happy to give you any shade matching suggestions or concealing tips. Please feel free to call us at 732.542.5357. Best regards, Smart Cover Customer Service
"After washing my face each day I am appalled at the blemishes and brown spots on my face, and now coming on my arms and legs. But I'm thrilled at age 82 when I apply Smart Cover on these spots and they suddenly disappear to make me look and feel younger.!"
"I have been using Smart Cover for several years now and I am telling all my friends about it. It takes very little of the 'Cover" to completely smooth over blemishes on my face, thus one tube lasts a long time for me--but I am thrilled at the quick cover-up of blemishes, and am recommending it to all my friends."
"Absolutely the best make-up ever. I love Smart Cover :)"
"Love it"
"I have tried many cover up products for the hyperpigmentation on my face and always disappointed, until I tried Smart Cover! The camouflage creme and concealer are thee best combo- completely covers dark spots, no matter how tan or pale I am, & it lasts all day!!! I recommend these products to everyone!! With time (learning to cover/ blend) and the correct colors/ shades, it works & becomes easy/ quick to apply!!. LOVE IT!!!!"
"Easy to spread, covers beautifully and naturally, cannot tell. It's great for concealing small or large marks."
"Love this product. It does what it says it will do! Will be reordering"
"The only objection I have is that you can't sign in to SmartCover.com and look at your order. My invoice # is #165985. I bought one tube of the concealer creme in medium beige for $24.90 + 5.25 shipping = $30.15, which I was fine with. But to my astonished surprise, I was charged $49.80!! That's impossible! So Rachel is working on it I hope before it is charged to my bank."
"I was really thinking about ordering your product for myself, family, and friends. After reading reviews I will not! You didn't even send one woman her product or refund her, and the tubes are too tiny? No way!"
Hi Oquendo,

We have a 30 Day Money Back guarantee. She of course can get her money back. We have excellent customer service and are here to help with any concealing needs. We have been in the beauty industry over 40 years.
"Love this product....It does what it's suppose to do...I have some sun spots and covers them great!!!! Your company should go on QVC to sell this...Women would really love this... Thanks Ann"
"It covers my birthmark and stays on!!"
"It was wonderful. Covered the very dark spots on my arms (almost black). Lived with it for a very long time. My Mom had the same thing, and never left her house till she died. Wish she had known about your product. It stays on and does not come off on clothing. Thank you so much."
"It is the best coverage I have ever brought that really covers most everything. Goes on smooth and blends perfectly. Glad I purchased it. Carole"
"THIS IS THE BEST CREAM THAT I HAVE FOUND YET. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR TWO YEARS NOW. I HAVE VITIGLIO ON THE FRONT OF MY LEGS AND THE CREAM REALLY COVERS IT UP."
"I have tried other concealer and don’t work."
Smart Cover Cosmetics is rated 3.82 based on 306 reviews