Smart Cover Cosmetics Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Cosmetics

How would you rate Smart Cover Cosmetics ?

Kathy S
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
Mary J
"I've been using Smart Cover products for many, many years. I'm totally satisfied and enjoy being on the "Smart Plan" where I automatically receive items every few months. Couldn't be easier! I LOVE the concealing cream and I use it daily. Thank you!"
Fernessia
"This is the best concealer cover up product I have ever used and I have used many ranging in fair to high cost. I love how it matches my complexion and I'm always getting compliments on my skin tone. Thank you Smart Cover for an amazing product and I will continue to be a fan and a customer!"
"Love this product....It does what it's suppose to do...I have some sun spots and covers them great!!!! Your company should go on QVC to sell this...Women would really love this... Thanks Ann"
"It covers my birthmark and stays on!!"
"It was wonderful. Covered the very dark spots on my arms (almost black). Lived with it for a very long time. My Mom had the same thing, and never left her house till she died. Wish she had known about your product. It stays on and does not come off on clothing. Thank you so much."
"It is the best coverage I have ever brought that really covers most everything. Goes on smooth and blends perfectly. Glad I purchased it. Carole"
"THIS IS THE BEST CREAM THAT I HAVE FOUND YET. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR TWO YEARS NOW. I HAVE VITIGLIO ON THE FRONT OF MY LEGS AND THE CREAM REALLY COVERS IT UP."
"I have tried other concealer and don’t work."
"maybe I don't know how to apply. made my face dry and just didn't look good. sorry but didn't like it."
H Maritza,

We would be happy to help give you some concealing tips. The concealer should have gone on creamy and dry to a matte finish. Please call us at 732.542.5357. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I have ordered many times. Great coverup. It really works"
"I ordered my product on June 10th and without ever hearing anything I started to ask why I never received my product . Ok was told it was being returned for some reason . I don't know who to blame for this but to this day I still haven't received my order and have left many messages asking why... I want my order but I'm so frustrated I want a refund at the same time . I'm still waiting to hear if you've resent my order because I haven't received a refund either ."
Hi Michelle,

Glad we were able to clear this up as Amazon did not provide us with your proper information. We hope you are enjoying the products.
"Smart Cover worked by covering a discolored area on the back of my hand and a discolored area on my lower leg."
"Smart cover comes in shades that are compatible with my complexion and once I put it on it stays put it is the best cover I have tried and I have tried several shades of derma blend and they all turn out to be white when you put them on your skin smart cover is the best cover for discolorations and for colors that are compatible with me"
"Disappointed of the size for the money"
Hi Gail,
Thank you for your review. Our Concealing Cremes are highly pigmented, so a little bit of our product goes a long way. We also offer a Smart Plan Subscription where by you receive two tubes of your favorite shade for the price of one.
Best regards,
Smart Cover Team
"I was disappointed in the tube size. It would never cover any large area such as the leg. The ad on TV is misleading on the coverage. The tube does not cover what I wanted."
"Smart Cover is how I cover up the dark circles under my eyes (and some age spots too). When I forget to apply Smart Cover, I'm always asked if I feel okay and get confused... until I get in front of a mirror... then I realize I've forgotten to apply it before leaving my house."
"It doesn't cover my veins in my legs at all. I expected it to at least make them much less noticeable."
Hi Shirley,

We are sorry to hear your having trouble with coverage. We have helpful video tutorials on our website with different application techniques and tips on how to use the cremes. Kindly give our customer service line a call and a representative will be happy to go over your order and help you find the right products for you. We can be reached at 732-542-5357.
We hope that helps!

Best regards
"The tubes are way TOO SMALL for the money. I will stick with Dermablend. You get twice as much product for a little bit more money."
Hi Linda,

Our Concealing Cremes tubes are highly pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. They were formulated to go on creamy and dry to a matte finish. No need to spend money extra on setting powder as you would with other brands to set the makeup. Smart Cover does it all for you in one-step! And, our concealers are waterproof!
Hi Linda,
Thank you for your review. Our Concealing Cremes are a one step concealer that are highly pigmented, so a little bit will go a long way. Our Concealing Cremes do not require a primer or any setting powder where with other companies your required to, and that can get costly. If you have any other questions or concerns, kindly give our customer service line a call and we would be happy to help. We can be reached at 732-542-5357. Have a great day!
Best regards.
"Didn’t do anything different then my foundation. I played with colors a little more and put on more coverage, but when I checked my face out in the Natural light, it looked caked on. In my opinion not worth what I paid."
Hi Donna,

Sorry you were having trouble. The camouflage makeup is formulated to go on creamy and dry to a matte finish. This would leave a natural looking finish without caking. We would be happy to help you with some concealing tips to help you achieve better coverage. Our customer service line is 732.542.5357.
"I do like the coverage and appreciate it very much."
"Smart Cover does a great job of covering wrinkles and age spots."
"Hi, I really love Smart Cover. It really covers what I want it too. Will continue to buy it."
Smart Cover Cosmetics is rated 3.83 based on 292 reviews