Smart Cover Cosmetics Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Cosmetics

Tell us how Smart Cover Cosmetics made you happy

"Love it"
Kathy S
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
"I've been using Smart Cover products for many, many years. I'm totally satisfied and enjoy being on the "Smart Plan" where I automatically receive items every few months. Couldn't be easier! I LOVE the concealing cream and I use it daily. Thank you!"
"Very disappointed with this product. It made me look like I was embalmed It also rubs off and the tube was half the size I was expecting. In the ad it looks like a toothpaste tube but the actual tube is 2" long. Very expensive for the amount"
Hi Cal,

The tubes are just under an ounce but a little bit goes a long way. Our concealing creme gives a natural looking finish. We can help you with your shade matching. Our concealers are smudge-resistant and we recommend waiting 3-4 minutes for it to dry down. Please feel free to call us at customer service at 732.542.5357 and we would be happy to help you.
"I really like your product!"
"Be aware-- I just paid $30 with shipping for a TINY bottle of this product. Misrepresentation in the picture online..."
Hi Emily,

Our tubes weigh just under an ounce but as you will see it is so highly pigmented that a little bit goes a long way. We do offer a 10 piece kit that comes with three of these tubes in different shades and the entire kit is priced at $44.95.
"I placed an order 3 weeks ago, never received it. I then wrote an email to Smart Cover asking for a refund or explanation; and never received that either. While I like their cosmetics, their customer service is horrific."
"I never received it Edwidge Burke"
"I have always loved your product. I purchase two Camouflage creme's one light one medium this is all I use. When I found your product and used it for the first time I bought the whole package but found the camouflage works the best. I considered my find a miracle it accomplishes everything you promise. Thank you! Penelope Wallace Seymour TN"
"I'm very pleased with everything I have ordered from Smart Cover. The makeup is excellent."
"Color was too dark, need a little lighter... Hard to tell how to order on website. Didn't cover as good as commercial or website makes it look."
"Don't fall for it. You have to join and commit to order every 3, 6, etc. months to get the t.v. price. Forget it!!!!"
Hi There,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the confusion. We do offer a ONE TIME starter kit from our TV Exclusive promotion for $19.95.
If there were additional items shipped to you or charged to your account, kindly give our customer service line a call and a Representative will be happy to go over your order and our return policy with you. We can be reached directly at 732-542-5357.
We hope this helps.

Best regards
"I expected a larger amount for one tube."
"I’m disappointed in the product. The color is too dark and it doesn’t apply easily."
Hi Christine,

We are sorry to hear the shade ordered did not work well for your skin tone. We would love to go over your order and help you choose the best shade and products for your needs. We also have helpful video tutorials on our website where our model demonstrates different application techniques. Kindly give our customer service line and a Representative will be happy to help. We can be reached directly at 732-542-5357.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards
"I would like to order smart cover but there no one to talk to when I call and it dose not ask you your skin color."
Hi There,

We are sorry to hear your having trouble. We will be happy to help you place your order. A Representative will be happy to answer any questions you have and get the right shades shipped.
We can be reached directly at 1-877-651-6655.

We hope this helps!

Best regards,

Smart Cover Customer Service
"Love the glow stick for my cheek color"
"The cosmetic itself is great, been using it for a few years now, however, returns are difficult. I wasn't able to return a product that I inadvertently ordered, so I had to re-order the right color. The previous one went to waste."
Hi Myrna,

Thank you for your review.
We do offer an exchange policy, and we would have happily accepted the unwanted item back and offered a refund.
If there is ever any questions please contact us directly at 732-542-5357 and we would be happy to better help you.
"I might have picked too light a shade to cover well."
"Concealer shade (Light Beige) MUCH darker than expected...couldn't use."
"Love your product , and fast shipping ! will continue to buy your products !!"
"Covers my butt pimples very well..."
"It doesn't cover as advertised. It looks more like makeup on a corpse. Very disappointed."
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our concealers are natural looking and gives opaque coverage. We would be happy to give you any shade matching suggestions or concealing tips. Please feel free to call us at 732.542.5357. Best regards, Smart Cover Customer Service
"After washing my face each day I am appalled at the blemishes and brown spots on my face, and now coming on my arms and legs. But I'm thrilled at age 82 when I apply Smart Cover on these spots and they suddenly disappear to make me look and feel younger.!"
Smart Cover Cosmetics is rated 3.78 based on 320 reviews