Smart Cover Cosmetics Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Cosmetics

How would you rate Smart Cover Cosmetics ?

"Love it"
Kathy S
"This is the best product I've used. Would recommend it to anyone."
"I've been using Smart Cover products for many, many years. I'm totally satisfied and enjoy being on the "Smart Plan" where I automatically receive items every few months. Couldn't be easier! I LOVE the concealing cream and I use it daily. Thank you!"
"I have been using Smart Cover for several years now and I am telling all my friends about it. It takes very little of the 'Cover" to completely smooth over blemishes on my face, thus one tube lasts a long time for me--but I am thrilled at the quick cover-up of blemishes, and am recommending it to all my friends."
"Absolutely the best make-up ever. I love Smart Cover :)"
"Love it"
"I have tried many cover up products for the hyperpigmentation on my face and always disappointed, until I tried Smart Cover! The camouflage creme and concealer are thee best combo- completely covers dark spots, no matter how tan or pale I am, & it lasts all day!!! I recommend these products to everyone!! With time (learning to cover/ blend) and the correct colors/ shades, it works & becomes easy/ quick to apply!!. LOVE IT!!!!"
"Easy to spread, covers beautifully and naturally, cannot tell. It's great for concealing small or large marks."
"Love this product. It does what it says it will do! Will be reordering"
"The only objection I have is that you can't sign in to SmartCover.com and look at your order. My invoice # is #165985. I bought one tube of the concealer creme in medium beige for $24.90 + 5.25 shipping = $30.15, which I was fine with. But to my astonished surprise, I was charged $49.80!! That's impossible! So Rachel is working on it I hope before it is charged to my bank."
"I was really thinking about ordering your product for myself, family, and friends. After reading reviews I will not! You didn't even send one woman her product or refund her, and the tubes are too tiny? No way!"
Hi Oquendo,

We have a 30 Day Money Back guarantee. She of course can get her money back. We have excellent customer service and are here to help with any concealing needs. We have been in the beauty industry over 40 years.
"Love this product....It does what it's suppose to do...I have some sun spots and covers them great!!!! Your company should go on QVC to sell this...Women would really love this... Thanks Ann"
"It covers my birthmark and stays on!!"
"It was wonderful. Covered the very dark spots on my arms (almost black). Lived with it for a very long time. My Mom had the same thing, and never left her house till she died. Wish she had known about your product. It stays on and does not come off on clothing. Thank you so much."
"It is the best coverage I have ever brought that really covers most everything. Goes on smooth and blends perfectly. Glad I purchased it. Carole"
"THIS IS THE BEST CREAM THAT I HAVE FOUND YET. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR TWO YEARS NOW. I HAVE VITIGLIO ON THE FRONT OF MY LEGS AND THE CREAM REALLY COVERS IT UP."
"I have tried other concealer and don’t work."
"maybe I don't know how to apply. made my face dry and just didn't look good. sorry but didn't like it."
H Maritza,

We would be happy to help give you some concealing tips. The concealer should have gone on creamy and dry to a matte finish. Please call us at 732.542.5357. We look forward to hearing from you.
"I have ordered many times. Great coverup. It really works"
"I ordered my product on June 10th and without ever hearing anything I started to ask why I never received my product . Ok was told it was being returned for some reason . I don't know who to blame for this but to this day I still haven't received my order and have left many messages asking why... I want my order but I'm so frustrated I want a refund at the same time . I'm still waiting to hear if you've resent my order because I haven't received a refund either ."
Hi Michelle,

Glad we were able to clear this up as Amazon did not provide us with your proper information. We hope you are enjoying the products.
"Smart Cover worked by covering a discolored area on the back of my hand and a discolored area on my lower leg."
"Smart cover comes in shades that are compatible with my complexion and once I put it on it stays put it is the best cover I have tried and I have tried several shades of derma blend and they all turn out to be white when you put them on your skin smart cover is the best cover for discolorations and for colors that are compatible with me"
"Disappointed of the size for the money"
Hi Gail,
Thank you for your review. Our Concealing Cremes are highly pigmented, so a little bit of our product goes a long way. We also offer a Smart Plan Subscription where by you receive two tubes of your favorite shade for the price of one.
Best regards,
Smart Cover Team
Smart Cover Cosmetics is rated 3.84 based on 300 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!