Smart Serve Ontario Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Smart Serve Ontario

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smart Serve Ontario?
Click Here

Tell us how Smart Serve Ontario made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible..... the thing is that i don't understand really good some words and the option for other language was Korean and Mandarin and Chinese and no Greek ... so i am going to take the test more than 2 times ..... and they give you only 2 times for the final test ..... so now i have to pay again and start from 1st question.... that sucks ..... its all about the money ...."
Are you Smart Serve Ontario? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Worrible website!!!!! The training is super expensive and the website does not work well. There is always a bug asking for repeat the same module for several times. The support team is very unhelpful and does not provide necessary information for clients who are buying the online course. I asked for feedback and they REFUSED to let me know."
"I called for some help purchasing my the training program and the operator on the other end was very rude. they were not helpful, they were asking me question is a rude tone. They were not helpful and sounded like they did not want to help me in my process."
"They provide a lot of information that will be useful in the service industry. I feel confident that i can serve the public."
Thank you. We work with industry professionals and leaders to ensure that our content is current and relevant. We will be releasing an update shortly to the course material - stay tuned!
Smart Serve Ontario is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews