smarTours Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend smarTours

About smarTours: smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy

Under an hour
"My wife and I have been on many tours throughout.Our trip to Africa was our most exciting. Thank you."
"Great tour!"
"Loved the trip. Loved Leon, our dedicated and knowledgeable tour guide. Loved Carlitos the Coffee farmer. Loved Colombia. I want to live there."
"Great tour!"
"I missed the first day of the tour due to plane mechanical problems and the weather delaying the second plane. SmarTour staff were very helpful in assisting in catching up with the tour. The tour itself was fantastic-I very much enjoyed our leader and the folks on the trip-20 total and saw more than I could have scheduled myself. There was plenty of leisure time. I would definitely travel again with SmarTours-lots of bang for your buck!"
"A good value! On every tour I've been on, we've seen a great deal. The guides have been informative and personable. For the most part, the hotels have been centrally located and the accommodations good. I always recommend Smartours to people when discussing trips."
"Great trip to Greece, the excursions were phenomenal. I just think more thought need to put into traveling families so they can be seated together on a long flight. I also informed Smartours about my daughter's vegan option when I booked and no accommodations were made on this long flight. When I called Emirates they told me they needed at least 48 hours notice. However, I wont allow that to take away from my exceptional trip."
"Great trip... so much history old Europe style. Provided plenty of free time. Guide was knowledgeable and with real life experience"
"Was my second tour with SmarTours and was not disappointed. The Tours guides were great and I learned about Greek culture and appreciate ancient history"
"A well-organized and wonderful experience. Our local guide, Akiko, was so knowledgeable and personable, eager to share her experiences with us. She was very helpful in finding each member of our tour group the perfect place to eat and shop. Hotels were very nice and the travel arrangements were handled well. Highly recommended."
"The tour was fabulous. Our guide Sun made the experience exceptional."
"My trip was a trip of a life time! It was way more than what I expected! In the future, I will be booking another tour! This time a trip for only singles, if you have such a things! Also I would love to go on a pickleball cruise for all that have played pickleball or would like to learn!"
"We had a wonderful time. The walking tour guides were terrific and our bus driver/guide was charming."
"The trip was fantastic our only problem was getting to our first stop since the baggage handler left her station before checking time was over."
"We recommend SmarTours.Staff friendly,service great.Small groups a lot better about 25 to 30."
"The cost was a bit expensive but I enjoyed it, especially that was the first going to Iceland. The tour was very thorough and itinerary was followed as written. I enjoyed all the places went to, especially the Blue Lagoon. I’d like to come to see the Northern Lights next time."
"I just returned from the Amazing Thailand tour in July with my granddaughter and it was fantastic!! Our guide, Ketsara and her crew were truly outstanding. I cannot say enough about them and their care and concern for each person. We were blown away ...this trip was way more than we expected. This is my 2nd Smartours tour. My grandson and I had a wonderful time in China 2 years and our guide Oscar was just great. I tried to book another for next year but the selection of tours and dates is a bit skimpy. So very disappointed... hoping the new year will bring back all the missing dates and tours!!"
"Good value for the money. I like the free time. I like having most of the lunches snd dinners on my own."
"Smart tours and guests are lucky to have such a wonderful guide, she went above and beyond what was expected , she made my trip memorable"
"As always, great tour. I'm already planning next one"
smarTours is rated 4.38 based on 943 reviews