smarTours Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend smarTours

About smarTours: smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy

Under an hour
Christine
"Good value for the money. I like the free time. I like having most of the lunches snd dinners on my own."
Clement
"Excellent experience to Dubai. Tour guide Muhammad Salem was great from day 1. Will definitely be booking my travel experience with Smart Tours again."
"Our trip to Italy was sensational! The sights, the food, the hotels and our group was fantastic! Our tour guide Ambra was the most intelligent, kind and caring woman! She went above and beyond and we are hoping that she will be our guide on our next Smartour! We have made friends on this trip that will last a life time!!! Thank you!!!"
"The tour guide was great. I enjoyed the stuff I saw. He picked great sites to take us to. I enjoyed the food. Did not like Jungle Vilas hotel. We passed so many better looking hotels it was hard to believe it was upscale. It seemed like we were the only guests and the hotel was way down a dusty road in the middle of nowhere. If I had wanted a safari I would have picked a different tour. Some of the places our guide took us to shop seemed a bit pricey. Yes, he was guaranteeing quality. But exploring on our own we found shops which displayed comparable reputation and goods at less expensive pricing. The so called farewell dinner was an absolute disaster. The selection of the restaurant and food was so bad we could have skipped it. In fact, that's the kind of dinner you take your guests to when you want to say "farewell, please don't come back again." If it wasn't for the guide, we'd be bad mouthing that part of the trip all over social media."
"It was an excellent tour with great travel companion. Yoku, the travel manager, was the best."
"I have taken many SmarTours throughout the yrs., and find it a very pleasing way to see the world."
"The Antartica trip from November 4th was fantastic. The knowledge and experience of the tour guides from Hurtigruten on the Midnatsol was very enlightening to understand the life of the animals , the need to protect the environment and the history of Antartica. The service staff on the ship was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodated any special requirements.The attention to safety procedures while exploring nature gave a great sense of peace. The tour of Buenos Aires was also very interesting. I highly recommend this trip for people with interest in the environment and nature."
smarTours is rated 4.39 based on 811 reviews