smarTours Reviews

of reviewers recommend smarTours
Under an hour
Read smarTours Reviews

About smarTours:

smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy
I enjoyed my trip with smartours. It was very organized. Our tour guide was excellent.
Very good tour director.
Wonderful tour. Beautiful hotels. One thing I would advise, bring more American cash than you normally would.. Bring at least 50 (or more) singles for tips. Bring Cipro in case of stomach bug from the water. ENJOY the sights sounds and the friendly people. So glad that I went.
Had an amazing adventure on the India/Nepal tour! Our tour guide Bonnie Backer was exceptional!
Tour was outstanding -- meals were wonderful, tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Only disappointment was final two optional excursions were dropped -- guide seemed worn out after two weeks of being constantly on the go!
Great tour and great tour guides.
My husband and I really enjoyed the trip. Dan Ofri is an amazing tour guide. We learned a great many things from him. The entire trip was wonderful. However, flying two planes, changing planes and that part of the trip wasn't great. Austrian Airlines was nice but unorganized. They didn't seem to know which gate when we were traveling to Tel Aviv and herded us into a cramped area when we were returning to America. The ground reps were not so nice and very disorganized. I would highly recommend your tour group but not flying two different planes. The trips before and after ours to Israel were all ELAL. I recommend that you keep to one airline. It makes for a less chaotic experience and a more relaxed way to travel. Please take this criticism into consideration. The experience minus the plane confusion was wonderful.
I had a wonderful experience in my travel with you. Everything was great starting with the tour guide, the hotels and sigh
A great tour. Everything was first rate. My only quibble would be that the trip was more strenuous physically than I anticipated.
One of the many things I liked was visiting places that I would not have known about on my own. The background information our guide gave us enriched my experiences. It is a beautiful country with welcoming people. It was a great trip.
Thank you, we enjoyed Italy with out any problems. Good service and excellent tour guides.
Well paced, interesting sites, excellent introduction to Croatia and a sample of the other countries, good mix of action and leisure, informed guide, well organized, flexible when needed.
I enjoyed the trip to India in September and learning about the culture. We had an excellent guide. I did not enjoy the long flights, but these were necessary.
It was the best trip I have been on in a longtime. TheHotels were very clean And comfortable. The guides very knowledgable.Our main guideMassamio was verypolite and helpful.inassisting us. the people we met on the tour were Just wonderful andfriendly andeveryone had great time.... also, all went very Well. Thank you Theresa Esposito
We took the China & Yangtze River Cruise & Hong Kong tour in October 2019. All hotels and meals were top class. Our tour director Mr Sun QingJun (Harry) took good care of our needs in China.
I had two objectives for this trip. First to observe, experience and learn about the people, the culture, the history and progress on matters of racial relations. Second to visit and observe all of the amazing wildlife in southern Africa. Both of these objectives were achieved. Our tour guide Shaun was excellent. It was one of the best tours I have ever taken.
The trip in Ireland was very enjoyable. The hotels were lovely, with excellent breakfasts. Our driver/guide Pat was very friendly, patient, helpful and knowledgeable. I'd suggest more time be planned at the Titanic Museum in Belfast.
Great tour - super great guide, good accommodations. If anything were to be changed, and it is not necessary, I would have preferred a smaller group.
Visited Morocco in October. Took my two daughters. We all enjoyed the trip. Lots to see and Do. Khalid was our tour guide and was helpful and efficient. The terrain of Morocco is varied with lots of mountains and valleys. Hotels included were all nice
Excelente guía.