Social Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Social Supermarket
Read Social Supermarket Reviews

About Social Supermarket:

We make it easy to find products with positive social purpose.

info@socialsupermarket.org

Tell us how Social Supermarket made you happy
Really love the website and range of products. I got gift vouchers for friends which they really enjoyed. Only snag was that I received no confirmation email for my purchase...
Thanks Jo, really appreciate the feedback. Sorry to hear you didn't get an order confirmation, we normally generate one (which sometimes ends up in junk folders) but we'll certainly look into this to resolve
It's good to have a platform to facilitate people wanting to support social enterprises.

Hope my earlier suggestions about making improvements in the ordering/delivery process have been considered and changes were made (lack of opportunity to write a gift note, and the need to provide delivery update).
Thanks very much for your feedback, it's really valuable for us as a growing business and completely take it on board. We're striving to improve the changes to the ordering process. We now also have the opportunity to write a gift note on a number of our products.
Good quality products, just a bit of confusion over delivery as it all came separately. But would recommend despite this!
Thanks for the feedback Rebecca, we're trying to move more of our products in house and ship together. Really appreciate your feedback.
Unfortunately the product I ordered from Social Supermarket was not available to be delivered by my preferred date. However, the suppplier contavted me and was extremely helpful in trying to find a suitable solution. I will definitely be using Social Supermarket again.
Thanks for your feedback Jan and sorry we didn't have the product in stock. We're trying to reflect availability more accurately in the future. Appreciate your feedback
Social Supermarket is rated 4.74 based on 31 reviews