Social Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Social Supermarket
Read Social Supermarket Reviews

About Social Supermarket:

We make it easy to find products with positive social purpose.

info@socialsupermarket.org

Tell us how Social Supermarket made you happy
Ordered carbon filters. Gear price & arrived quickly.
Great range of products and really efficient ordering process. Highly recommend!
Thanks very much!
Good concept and interesting product but not very active in promoting or informing new products. Shame as I often forget it.
Thanks for your feedback Laurent, we're trying to be more active on social media and promoting the range of brands we feature. Thanks again for the feedback.
Really love the website and range of products. I got gift vouchers for friends which they really enjoyed. Only snag was that I received no confirmation email for my purchase...
Thanks Jo, really appreciate the feedback. Sorry to hear you didn't get an order confirmation, we normally generate one (which sometimes ends up in junk folders) but we'll certainly look into this to resolve
It's good to have a platform to facilitate people wanting to support social enterprises.

Hope my earlier suggestions about making improvements in the ordering/delivery process have been considered and changes were made (lack of opportunity to write a gift note, and the need to provide delivery update).
Thanks very much for your feedback, it's really valuable for us as a growing business and completely take it on board. We're striving to improve the changes to the ordering process. We now also have the opportunity to write a gift note on a number of our products.
Limited product range and availability. No function to inform customers when out of stock items become available. Ordering and payment worked well.
Thanks for the feedback Ruth, we're aiming to double our product range in the next couple of months and give customers a broader range of choice. It's also good to have your feedback on the out of stock issue, we're working to resolve this for all our products and always strive to improve the service we provide
Excellent choice of fantastic items with a range of causes. I was delighted to be able to gift this to a friend.
Thanks Concetta, we really appreciate the kind words
Excellent service.
Thanks very much
Good quality products, just a bit of confusion over delivery as it all came separately. But would recommend despite this!
Thanks for the feedback Rebecca, we're trying to move more of our products in house and ship together. Really appreciate your feedback.
Great selection, great service and great mission!
Thanks Alex!
Great idea with great products and superbly organised. Can't recommend it enough.
Thanks Sue, really appreciate your kind words
Ordered gifts for a friends birthday. Good range and service
Excellent website. Great choice of products. Well sourced. And the 3 orders I have made were much appreciated as gifts by their recipients. Thank you Social Supermarket!
Thanks Simon, great to the gifts went down well
Unfortunately the product I ordered from Social Supermarket was not available to be delivered by my preferred date. However, the suppplier contavted me and was extremely helpful in trying to find a suitable solution. I will definitely be using Social Supermarket again.
Thanks for your feedback Jan and sorry we didn't have the product in stock. We're trying to reflect availability more accurately in the future. Appreciate your feedback
Great products. Nice Welsh soap.
Thanks Alexander
Website was slick & easy to use! Delivery was quick & beers were great
Thanks Jonny, we appreciate your kind words and feedback
Bought as a gift. Very happy with service & quick delivery
Thanks very much and great to hear you enjoy our products
Quick dispatch and delivery with an excellent product - a hamper I gave as a gift. I'd happily shop again, and I'm sure I will.
Thanks Catherine, great to have your feedback
Wonderful Great products with a real social purpose and no 'rip-off' on the way through. What's not to like!!
Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate your kind words
Fantastic range of products that really make a difference. Great customer service.
Thanks Jane, it's great to have your feedback
Social Supermarket is rated 4.70 based on 27 reviews