Social Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Social Supermarket
Read Social Supermarket Reviews

About Social Supermarket:

We make it easy to find products with positive social purpose.

info@socialsupermarket.org

Tell us how Social Supermarket made you happy
I regularly use Social Supermarket to buy ethical gifts for friends, family and colleagues. The products are always great quality (the Refuge chocolate spread has had particularly strong reviews) and the service is fantastic.
amazing choice of products and customer service. I have recommended to all my friends. Thanks again!
Hi Christopher, thanks very much for the feedback and recommendation to your friends.
Very good communication. Nice products excellently packaged.
Hi Helen, thanks very much for your positive feedback.
A good place to source ethical gifts. The product I ordered came quickly, seemed good quality and was nicely packaged. However, the range of products per supplier seems to be quite limited and the fact that each charges for postage separately means that you can end up paying a lot for postage. This put me off ordering more from this site.
Hi Carol, thank you very much for your feedback. We are working hard to expand the range of products from each supplier which will be reflected over the coming months. We understand regarding the postage charges for each brand; this is due to each product currently being shipped directly from the brands themselves. We are current exploring some options which will allow us to reduce these charges which we hope to implement in the coming months. Thanks again for your valuable feedback.
Such great high quality products. Well priced and arrived quickly. Thank you!!!
Hi Millie, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Thrilled with everything I bought and efficiently dealt with.
Hi Christine, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Ordered some beers which were fantastic; great range of products and would shop again.
Hi Alex, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Awesome products and awesome service!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Loved the soap and love supporting the small businesses that Social Supermarket promotes. It came really nicely packaged with a personal note from the maker.
Hi Matt, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Fantastic service and products, thank you
Hi Caz, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Excellent quality and variety with real social benefit!
Hi Charles, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Great range of products with helpful information to explain the social and environmental benefits making it easy to choose purchases based on ethical principles
Hi Karl, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Speedy delivery and good quality products. Lovely stocking fillers for Christmas
Hi Kaneesha, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Great company to deal with with great ethos and service and products!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
We wanted to send a thank you to a teacher and Social Supermarket has a wonderful ethos and an ideal hamper. Delivered promptly and recipient was delighted. Ideal and thank you, we'll use again and highly recommend.
Social Supermarket 5 star review on 19th January 2021
So pleased the hamper was well received by the recipient. Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Everybody enjoyed my purchase very much I ordered some hampers as a Christmas thank you for their support this difficult year
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
Great idea and great products
Thank you so much for your feedback.
I bought the beer hamper as a gift but unfortunately you printed the contents of the parcel on the outside of the box!! Kind of spoiled the surprise but the contents were enjoyed by the recipients.
Hi, we are sorry to hear this has happened and it spoiled the surprise. Would you mind please messaging us your order number privately and we can investigate further. Thanks.
Happy to know that you are out there and will use again
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
I originally wanted to order one bottle of Forty Hall wine to try it but the delivery charge would have been £7. Outrageous! So I ordered 6 bottles with free delivery. Made super Christmas presents. Lovely people to deal with.
Hi Gillian, thank you so much for your feedback. We understand around the shipping charge relative to the single bottle and it is related to the carrier we use to ship such fragile items. We are exploring alternative options for this which should help reduce the shipping charge in the future. So pleased the presents were well received!
Social Supermarket is rated 4.69 based on 55 reviews