SockShop Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend SockShop

How would you rate SockShop ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anna Henderson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SockShop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anna Henderson
"Great selection of bamboo socks - nice to have some choice on patterns for bamboo socks, which are so lovely and soft. Quick delivery too. Just wish they did v-toe socks too."
Ronald Khan
"All items ordered arrived very promptly. Quality seemed good."
"I ordered Christmas socks. The website had a good selection of designs (I would have given this company 5 stars but some items that I wanted to buy were out of stock). The prices were fair. Quality of the items was good. Everything arrived on time and they even gave me an extra item free of charge. I would use this company again."
Ian Gibson
"Well laid out website found what I was looking for very quickly and at a reasonable price"
"Sockshop seems rather innocuous as few people go online thinking "I need socks". From my own experiences socks are mostly gifts. Yet, I felt the urge to treat myself on a number of quliaty socks from Pantherella, John Smedley and T.Hilfiger. The large but organized array of socks hit the spot between choice anxiety and individualism. Minor point are the shipping costs and the poor return process for countries not in the UK. But who returns socks anyway?"
Patricia Salmon
"After searching for black gentle grip black socks opted to try some from Sockshop. Straightforward website, no hassles, delivered very quickly. And.......socks are so comfortable, perfect. will probably get some more."
SockShop is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews