SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeys.store
Read SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

support@softwarekeys.store

Tell us how SoftwareKeys.store made you happy
Your company befooled. Me your keys are not working as your company is making money by providing useless and worthless products
Hi,

We have exchanged more than 15 emails approximately and we could not able make you to understand anything related to computers. So the issue is with you and not with the products.

Thanks,
Team SK
Really nice convenient
I recently bought OS licenses from Software keys, their customer service is excellent.
Very easy transaction. Everything worked as expected
Really good work
Good Experience!
Very fast service, love it
I got windows 10 for very low price that's also during lockdown. Got everything. have to do a little research to prepare a bootable usb as I am not tech savy. Thanks softwarekey team.
Happy with the purchase. Fast response. Working fine
It was an economical and convenient experience. If I need any support further, I will come back. Thanks
I was skeptical before buying a product from your site. To my surprise everything worked out pretty well and the product is working great. I am happy to have found this site.
Instant service! Thanks
Customer support can be better. Being little respectful and putting the customer need before the support person’s own would help. For a simple issue I had to exchange emails back and forth just because the support was carelessly responding to my queries with one or two words.
Perfect buying experience
Store is fine but this version of office is not user friendly at all.
Its Great !
I WAS ABLE TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 10 WITHOUT USING THE LICENCE KEY. THIS WAS A WASTE.
Happy with the website and instant support.
Happy with the website and instant support.
Shopping from softwarekeys really simple and service is also good.
SoftwareKeys.store is rated 4.18 based on 204 reviews