SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeys.store
Read SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

support@softwarekeys.store

Tell us how SoftwareKeys.store made you happy
Not sure how to use this software. I cannot open any office applications.
My key is not working, saying used by other user.
No response from customer care
My key not working
Please don’t be cheated
Key is not working... very bad experience... when i ask for refund they dis not respond...
Shit
Fake
Fraud
I didn't received the product CD at my address.
The keys were not working and customer support is very pathetic. Don't know the manners to speak. No contact number available. A fake site and don't recommend to anyone.
I lost INR 3000
Thank you!!!
Bought windows 10 Pro key yesterday. ON trying to activate, windows throes error that key has already been used on another product. Did leave an email and message on customer service yesterday but no response yet. It says response time upto 48hrs which seems high but will wait and update in case they contact me.
They are a cheaters I paid for a product and haven’t receive key, I tried to contact the support even Facebook page and no one relies they take you money for no product
SoftwareKeys.store 1 star review on 23rd May 2020
Hi,

That is some other website Facebook page. Please see the website name before leaving review. This review will be removed as it is not belong to us.

Thanks
Very bad experience. The keys are not genuine and is a fraud website. Please be careful.
so far the product key didn't work, you sent me link for office home and student which i purchased originally, but after downloading it doesn't accept the key and word says it is professional version. very sad and disappointing till now.
Hi,

I can see that you have downloaded the product and installed, which means the key worked. Now you have to sign in and then get the activation done. So you cannot call the key didn't work when it already let you to download and installed.

I got wrong Product Key. Window isn’t activated
Your company befooled. Me your keys are not working as your company is making money by providing useless and worthless products
Hi,

We have exchanged more than 15 emails approximately and we could not able make you to understand anything related to computers. So the issue is with you and not with the products.

Team SK
It's not at all reliable I hv purchased windows 7 at rs 1499 thinking that thay will send link for download but thay sent product key which was not working so I mail tham thay said we only provide product key so I asked on which link it's not working so thay barred my mail from last 3days I hv mailed 16 times but couldn't deliver by yahoo so for rs 1500 if anyone does this I don't tink he is reliable think twice before buying from tham
Hi,

You have purchased two product and you are struggling to use them because you don't know how to use them at all. We have helped you at download and installing office. And you have just sent 13+ email with big contents and so your service provider is rejecting your email.

For Windows, we have already shared the ISO with you, now it is your responsibility to get the installation done.

it is not supported key
Damn thing doesnt work, my money gone down the drain. You guys are fleecing money from innocent and gullible customers like me. Please return my money
Hi Sir,

Please send email to support@softwarekeys.store , we will help you with the problem you are facing as you have not sent any email asking for help.

Team SK
The product key is not working
Hi Sir,

Please send email to support@softwarekeys.store and so we can help you out. We haven't received any email from you so far.

Windows 8.1 key not working

Team SK
I purchased an Oulook, but it seems it is re installing Office again. It should install only MS Outlook
SoftwareKeys.store is rated 4.18 based on 204 reviews