SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

Read SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

About SoftwareKeys.store:

One Store for all Digital Products

support@softwarekeys.store

Tell us how SoftwareKeys.store made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Pretty pathetic as the customer failed to respond to any mails send in regard to the purchase.
Hi Sir,

We haven't got any emails from you to support@softwarekeys.store , can you please check or confirm to which email you have sent?

Thanks
Was skeptical in the beginning, then went ahead to buy a key anyway. Couldn't believe it, but it worked. Thanks.
Absolutely hassle-free activation. Fantastically quick response.
It was a good experience while dealing with this site. Thanks
Please add more softwares such as Adobe Reader DC and Red Hat Linux etc..
Very easy to procure.
Fake provide by softwarekeys. Provided keys allready used
Hi Sir,

We didn't get any email from you related to this. Please email us the screenshot of the error you are seeing to support@softwarekeys.store and so we can help you out.

There is no way that, Windows 8.1 Pro key through an error like this and you may get error if you use it on wrong version of Windows.

We will be expecting your email and so we can help on this.

Thanks,
Team SK
We expect a working key on first time. If you send multiple time's. We lost belive on you whether genuine or not .. in my case they worked on third time you sent. A teliphonic or what's app support will be appreciated.
Hi Sir,

Since you doubt about the genuineness due to some mistake, let me explain a few things.

You have got a replacement immediately and you haven't used anything other than the key to activate your Windows 10 Pro. Only a genuine key can get the activation done without using any software. And also you will be getting all the updates. Only in the genuine product, it happens.

We will be responding to all the emails immediately as much we can. And as of now, we have only email support.

Thanks
It was quick and reliable. I downloaded MS Office 2016 from Microsoft website on the same day. You have options not offered directly by Microsoft.
thanks a lot
Good customer support
i am having great difficulty in creating a word or excel file with the MS Office 2019 which I recently purchased from you. I would appreciate if I could have your contact nos. so that I can take instructions from you on how to use the software. My PC was loaded with MS Office 2010 by a technician who might not have used a genuine copy of the s/w.
It will help if there are instructions about how to download the software using the software key. I realised that I have to register on Microsoft website to download the software using the software key. To add to the confusion, Microsoft does not list Office 2016 in the list of subscriptions. Only when I input in the software key did it show the Office 2016 subscription.
Received a genuine MS Office 2016 Pro Plus key ! Prompt delivery via email . Thanks a lot . Highly recommended for Microsoft products buyers !
Windows 10 home key worked like a charm! Thank you so much for the help!
Excellent service; prompt responses
This was the first purchase i made through software keys and i had a doubt whether the key will work or not. after using the key's i am not going to look back and software keys will be my first preference in future
At first I was a bit skeptical buying from softwarekeys but the whole experience turned to to be pretty smooth and quick.
i have the amount and 33 hrs are also over, but i have not received the key. if you cannot provide the key please return the amount
Hi Ravi,

We apologies for the inconvenience. The keys will be assigned instantly, somehow it didn't got assigned even though it is in stock. We have fixed it and also we have sent the key to your email.

Please rewrite the review as it help. And also if you need any help, please feel free to email us to support@softwarekeys.store
good