SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

of reviewers recommend SoftwareKeys.store
Read SoftwareKeys.store Reviews

support@softwarekeys.store

Tell us how SoftwareKeys.store made you happy
ok
During the lockdown I need the window keys and nobody was giving. Thanks to siftwarekeys store to provide me the same online.
U never reply to the questions asked for installing ur products.
Genuine software keys for Windows.

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro at a cheaper cost.
Reasonable price and easy to make transaction.
Purchased win 10 pro- it worked like a charm. Icing on the cake was more than 4000INR lesser price compared to what Microsoft offered for the upgrade from home edition.
Great service
This is really quick, easy and thanks for wonderful service
Genuine products and very prompt.
Good service
It's not at all reliable I hv purchased windows 7 at rs 1499 thinking that thay will send link for download but thay sent product key which was not working so I mail tham thay said we only provide product key so I asked on which link it's not working so thay barred my mail from last 3days I hv mailed 16 times but couldn't deliver by yahoo so for rs 1500 if anyone does this I don't tink he is reliable think twice before buying from tham
Hi,

You have purchased two product and you are struggling to use them because you don't know how to use them at all. We have helped you at download and installing office. And you have just sent 13+ email with big contents and so your service provider is rejecting your email.

For Windows, we have already shared the ISO with you, now it is your responsibility to get the installation done.

Thanks
Easy and direct purchase experience
Manoj
Instant service, good
Great support
It's very genuine and it is very cool.
Very quick and works perfectly fine.
Good service
i purcahsed windows 8,1 pro key. It is working very well! i entered som detauls wrongly while purchasing.
The customer teams was quick and responsive and helped me out in getting the purchase real quick. Than yout team SK
cheers,