Soldier of Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soldier of Fortune

Tell us how Soldier of Fortune made you happy
Soldier of Fortune 5 star review on 22nd February 2020
More Photos & Videos
I placed an order on 3rd Dec for a historical reproduction knife and a smaller pocket knife. My order was dispatched using Parcelforce on 5th Dec. I received it on 8th Dec. Upon opening the box, I found one of the items (the reproduction knife) was damaged, and had a chip in the cutting edge of the blade. I sent an e-mail to SoF customer services the same day with a photograph asking to return and exchange it. I got a response on 9th Dec saying "This has been passed on for attention and we will contact you again as soon as we have any further information". Now 12th Dec and still waiting. I'm not too sure who they're supposed to be asking, given that they're in charge of their own customer services department! Not very impressed thus far.
I ordered a Erel Luftwaffe NCO cap. They said it was the best quality on the market. Not so, it was thin material and floppy and more expensive than other companies. I would not recommend this item.
Soldier of Fortune is rated 3.27 based on 30 reviews