Soldier of Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soldier of Fortune

Tell us how Soldier of Fortune made you happy
Have to first apologise for leaving a bad review recently due to my order arriving very late it was obviously not SoF fault but royal mails!! I ordered a fairly big haul of reproduction Vietnam clothing, webbing, boots etc. and i couldn't be happier, everything was perfect and fitted great and arrived in less than a week which is amazing in this pandemic climate!! Definitely recommend!!
Bought 1937 Battledress and Kay Ammo boots.
Quality is very good, appear well made and sizing is accurate.
Some of the hobnails in the boots were a bit crooked but don’t affect them.
I think good value for money and don’t have any misgivings about my purchases.
Delivery was prompt and overall service very acceptable.
On the 27th of September i ordered a 3rd pattern us army vietnam war shirt and a nametag for the shirt ,it was dispatched on the 29th, its now the 16th of October and still no sign of the item!! Plus i just received an email telling me theyve only now dispatched the nametag 3 weeks later!! I had planned to build a whole vietnam era us soldier loadout giving them roughly 300 pounds of business but they can kiss my ass!!
Have used Soldier of Fortune many times and have never had problems online or at their "shop " at War & Peace etc. Last order 3 items was ordered sunday online and turned up Tuesday morning! Good quality at a reasonable price. As a reenactor of some years standing and having had problems elsewhere, SoF is my first port of call!
Been a customer since the 1980s, and contrary to some of these reviews, I've never had anything but very good service from this company. The German kit is generally very good, quite adequate for reenactment. I've always found them business-like, and efficient to deal with. They make a point of telling you if there are any issues with Parcel Force, so you can consider the options. I would recommend them, from my experience of dealing with them.
I am very happy with the selection of uniforms and kit that is available. I was astounded with the shipping. My order was processed and shipped to my home overseas in only 4 days. Prices are reasonable on sale merchandise. I’ll be a return customer.
The shipping was fast and everything has been perfect
Very happy with my M35 German Infantry Helmet replica, good quality and great service, thank you
Fast service,good prices,good quality for prices...Tanker jackets field jackets and foot wear you can afford to buy on a regular bases
Customer service is always good. Although I have experienced and brought very low quality items for a very high price. ie things listed as 100 but really worth less than 30...
Bought a USMC ERDL 3rd pattern Jungle shirt, original issued, as a lightweight summer jacket to wear with jeans. Was a grade 2 so not expecting perfection and was really expecting it to be pretty screwed up tbh but the jacket that arrived is lovely and had clearly been hung up nicely in storage. the odd little hole and stain here and there on the sleeves really sets it off and makes it look the part - a totally authentic genuine issued bit of kit. Great item, would definitely shop again.
Ordered a hbt jacket I intend to use as a summer jacket. Very good quality for a decent price. Recommended!!!
Bought an SS German officer sword, logo was looking cheap and damaged, so I emailed them, and as stupid as I am accepted £10,- refund.

Looking more closely, handle is broken, the metal wrapping is already loose. It isnt worth £30,- and DEFINITLY not the £69,99 I paid for it.

I would not recommend this item/store and they won't see me again as a customer.
Ordered a WW2 webbing set for my son. Had issues with parcelforce delivery, staff were incredibly helpful and hardworking in resolving problem. Items were great quality and my son absolutely loves it, so thank you!
I placed an order on 3rd Dec for a historical reproduction knife and a smaller pocket knife. My order was dispatched using Parcelforce on 5th Dec. I received it on 8th Dec. Upon opening the box, I found one of the items (the reproduction knife) was damaged, and had a chip in the cutting edge of the blade. I sent an e-mail to SoF customer services the same day with a photograph asking to return and exchange it. I got a response on 9th Dec saying "This has been passed on for attention and we will contact you again as soon as we have any further information". Now 12th Dec and still waiting. I'm not too sure who they're supposed to be asking, given that they're in charge of their own customer services department! Not very impressed thus far.
Purchased altberg boots, next day delivery. Fast efficient service. Thanks
WW1 trench knife, not quite as advertised but a well made copy for the money.
Parcel force 48 took a long time to deliver, hence only 4 stars.
Just received my M43 jump suit, well impressed with the quality and very quick delivery!
order went without trouble.
SOF has a extensive line of German WW2 products. Most of the stuff I need for re-enactment I get from here. Also great service. I had to send a product back because of a mistake I made. The refund was processed in less than a week.
Soldier of Fortune is rated 3.54 based on 39 reviews