Soldier of Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soldier of Fortune

Tell us how Soldier of Fortune made you happy
Soldier of Fortune 5 star review on 22nd February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Bought a USMC ERDL 3rd pattern Jungle shirt, original issued, as a lightweight summer jacket to wear with jeans. Was a grade 2 so not expecting perfection and was really expecting it to be pretty screwed up tbh but the jacket that arrived is lovely and had clearly been hung up nicely in storage. the odd little hole and stain here and there on the sleeves really sets it off and makes it look the part - a totally authentic genuine issued bit of kit. Great item, would definitely shop again.
Ordered a hbt jacket I intend to use as a summer jacket. Very good quality for a decent price. Recommended!!!
Ordered a WW2 webbing set for my son. Had issues with parcelforce delivery, staff were incredibly helpful and hardworking in resolving problem. Items were great quality and my son absolutely loves it, so thank you!
Purchased altberg boots, next day delivery. Fast efficient service. Thanks
Just received my M43 jump suit, well impressed with the quality and very quick delivery!
order went without trouble.
SOF has a extensive line of German WW2 products. Most of the stuff I need for re-enactment I get from here. Also great service. I had to send a product back because of a mistake I made. The refund was processed in less than a week.
Top quality products, fast delivery, great selection! So glad I found this site, literally has everything I need at great prices.
Excellent service. Ordered on the Saturday, arrived on the Wednesday. Well packaged. Lowest priced item (wall hangers), compared to other similar sites offering the same item. Would use again.
Highly recommended.
I have just received my M43 splinter camo cap. Prompt delivery and just as advertised, well made and serviceable. I will use SOF again and would recommend the company to anyone.
Ordered tent from soldier of Fortune for next day delivery and it was hear happy with the service we have got outher things from there so yes very happy
Amazingly fast shipping, got what I wanted before it was expected to arrive
Fantastic quality reproduction kit and quick delivery!
Soldier of Fortune is rated 3.27 based on 30 reviews