Soldier of Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soldier of Fortune

Tell us how Soldier of Fortune made you happy
Soldier of Fortune 5 star review on 22nd February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Bought a USMC ERDL 3rd pattern Jungle shirt, original issued, as a lightweight summer jacket to wear with jeans. Was a grade 2 so not expecting perfection and was really expecting it to be pretty screwed up tbh but the jacket that arrived is lovely and had clearly been hung up nicely in storage. the odd little hole and stain here and there on the sleeves really sets it off and makes it look the part - a totally authentic genuine issued bit of kit. Great item, would definitely shop again.
Ordered a hbt jacket I intend to use as a summer jacket. Very good quality for a decent price. Recommended!!!
Ordered a WW2 webbing set for my son. Had issues with parcelforce delivery, staff were incredibly helpful and hardworking in resolving problem. Items were great quality and my son absolutely loves it, so thank you!
Purchased altberg boots, next day delivery. Fast efficient service. Thanks
Just received my M43 jump suit, well impressed with the quality and very quick delivery!
order went without trouble.
SOF has a extensive line of German WW2 products. Most of the stuff I need for re-enactment I get from here. Also great service. I had to send a product back because of a mistake I made. The refund was processed in less than a week.
Top quality products, fast delivery, great selection! So glad I found this site, literally has everything I need at great prices.
Excellent service. Ordered on the Saturday, arrived on the Wednesday. Well packaged. Lowest priced item (wall hangers), compared to other similar sites offering the same item. Would use again.
Highly recommended.
I have just received my M43 splinter camo cap. Prompt delivery and just as advertised, well made and serviceable. I will use SOF again and would recommend the company to anyone.
Ordered tent from soldier of Fortune for next day delivery and it was hear happy with the service we have got outher things from there so yes very happy
Amazingly fast shipping, got what I wanted before it was expected to arrive
Fantastic quality reproduction kit and quick delivery!
WW1 trench knife, not quite as advertised but a well made copy for the money.
Parcel force 48 took a long time to deliver, hence only 4 stars.
Bought some Japanese Puttees after reading some poor reviews (low cost just to test). They arrived super fast considering I only used standard delivery and are good quality, though I feel the strap at the top should be longer. I’d say to others looking, if you want to try them, use PayPal! You can often get your money back if things go awry, but after a few orders, I can’t see this happening.
For many years I have been a customer of SOF but, that all ended today. I was sent another customers order and when I emailed them about this I had to do so 3 times to get a response. The problem was rectified but only after I mailed the item to the correct customer. After 5 weeks of back and forth emails, they did reimburse my shipping cost and offered to send my order again with reimbursement of original shipping. I declined bc I live in the US and shipping from UK runs about 3 weeks and the event I wanted the items for had long passed. They promptly refunded me after I complained to PayPal.
I have found that I’ve had problems since the management changed, the shop being closed on Saturdays is a major inconvenience if you have to try on clothing to find your size as relatively few people can get there midweek. Add to this the fact that every time I’ve tried to get onto their website since they’ve changed to the new one I cannot get on at all which must be affecting their trade surely? Using an iPad or iPhone it doesn’t work despite trying umpteen times to log on
I placed an order on 3rd Dec for a historical reproduction knife and a smaller pocket knife. My order was dispatched using Parcelforce on 5th Dec. I received it on 8th Dec. Upon opening the box, I found one of the items (the reproduction knife) was damaged, and had a chip in the cutting edge of the blade. I sent an e-mail to SoF customer services the same day with a photograph asking to return and exchange it. I got a response on 9th Dec saying "This has been passed on for attention and we will contact you again as soon as we have any further information". Now 12th Dec and still waiting. I'm not too sure who they're supposed to be asking, given that they're in charge of their own customer services department! Not very impressed thus far.
I ordered a Erel Luftwaffe NCO cap. They said it was the best quality on the market. Not so, it was thin material and floppy and more expensive than other companies. I would not recommend this item.
Soldier of Fortune is rated 3.27 based on 30 reviews