Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sparkling Jewellery
Read Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

Unit 5Little Mollands FarmMollands LaneEssex

Tell us how Sparkling Jewellery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Phenomenal product at a fantastic price backed up by a speedy delivery service. A really great place to shop! Thank you!
Very poor quality. Will definitely be returning the horseshoe necklace....it looks and feels like a really cheap piece you might get out of an Xmas cracker...very disappointed.
I wish I could give Sparkling Jewellery 10 stars because that's how pleased I am with my latest purchase.
I asked Sappho to help me choose a gift for a family member and she took the time to find one which she knew would be perfect. She also wrapped the gift beautifully as I was strapped for time and delivered it within a day. Sparkling jewellery really make you feel special and that your custom, whether a small purchase or a large, is important to them.
Thank you so much for your help and I look forward to shopping with you in the future.
Job well done 👍🏼
Excellent service and fantastic value for money
I paid for next day delivery on a Friday night. I am aware it has to be before 3pm in order for it to come the next day however as this was a Friday night surely this should of been sent to us on the Saturday so would of been received by the Monday however I received an email to say it had been despatched on the Monday. When I emailed I received no response. I paid extra for the next day delivery but it was hardly any quicker!
"I love the jewellery on this website! It's always high quality and that bit different which is great for gifts!"
Ordered the Hoxton Heartbeat ring to wear as a thumb ring. Outstanding value and gorgeous sparkle! So pleased with purchase. Will definitely order again ☺
"Can always rely on a brilliant product and prompt delivery . \r\nI purchased the 3 Star Necklace and was really impressed with the quality and size . "
Beautiful product Excellent service!! Without a doubt the best in the business!!
Quick, efficient service all round
Great gift
The silver button necklace is beautiful and of excellent quality. The delivery was super fast too. Arrived the next day.
I have always loved the button collection so was over the moon to find it half price. I have had so many compliments and people asking me where I got it!
Amazing customer service! I sent my 2 coins necklace for re-coating.
They took it back no question, re-coated and sent it back within a week. The service was very speedy and seamless. Highly recommended
Just what I wanted in silver as I already have the gold double coin necklace.
Great communication & efficient delivery!
Excellent, fast service. Good notifications. Really prompt delivery. Will definitely use again
My wife was really pleased with the necklace, so another birthday problem solved until next year.
My purchase was a birthday present for my daughter which was sent direct to her. She was delighted with her gift and has worn it every day. I was delighted with the service and swift postage, you've made mum and daughter very happy. Thanks
Sparkling Jewellery is rated 4.64 based on 401 reviews