Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sparkling Jewellery
Read Sparkling Jewellery Reviews

Unit 5Little Mollands FarmMollands LaneEssex

Tell us how Sparkling Jewellery made you happy
Lovely necklace. I am very pleased with it. The service was also very prompt and efficient.
Very nice necklace, packaging and fast delivery. Would def use again, thanks!
Nice web site and easy to use, great choice of items
Lovely necklace, really happy with it, very good quality and quick delivery.
Ordering was very easy and the order arrived very quickly. The items I order more than lived up to my expectations and were boxed and bagged in a lovely way. Will definitely use again.
The quality of the product is so much better than expected. So shiny and made the perfect gift.
Excellent service ..time and time again .
Beautiful silver holly necklace so happy I purchased this, fast delivery no problems at all would definitely buy from Sparkling Jewellery again one very happy customer x
Quick delivery and such a lovely product. Bought as a present for my partner but I definitely want one myself!
Delivery was really prompt and the silver sweetie bracelet was perfect. Loved it so much I have ordered the gold and rose gold ones!
Very happy with my purchase and the service. I wanted a necklace that was listed as gold plated Sterling Silver however without the plating, Frey a was very accomodating in fulfilling this and answering any questions I had. Fantastic service!
Fantastic quality, superb service and the owner is a true legend
Fast delivery and couldn’t be happier with my beautiful necklace. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Couldn’t be more happier with the fast delivery, placed my order and it was here the next day. The gold two coin necklace is beautiful and will be ordering one in rose gold too.
Lovely lovely 2 necklaces
Lovely necklace and very fast delivery. Nicely packaged and excellent value for money, will definitely buy again. Thank you.
I purchased the same coin necklace last year and loved it so I reordered it for this year
Thank you so much for the beautiful bracelets. I treated myself after Christmas and they arrived promptly and in gorgeous packing too. Will definitely purchase more items in the future. Thanks again 💞
I received my wonderfully sparkling stud earrings which were beautifully packaged. I’m happy because they completely match my real citrine stone ring. Thank you! 👍🏼✨
Brilliant quality and quick delivery
Sparkling Jewellery is rated 4.64 based on 401 reviews