Spice Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spice Village
Read Spice Village Reviews

About Spice Village:

Spice Village is an online shop delivering Indian, Asian and African groceries throughout Europe. We also have a 300 sq.mt shop in Berlin, Germany where we welcome everyone!

+49 30 8965 7586

support@spicevillage.eu

This was by far the fastest I have ever gotten a package from anywhere, even faster than amazon prime! Very happy with my purchase and will 100% buy there again :)
Good service. my package arrived on time and in perfect condition. got some mangoes very ripped, because of that 4 stars.
What a great store for Indian and Asian products. No issues with transport from Berlin to Alicante.
First, the package arrived late, and second, the package was delivered to a packet station rather at my house. How does one pick up such a hefty bag, and what is the point of ordering it online? It was a bad experience because there was no notification from the packetstation, and I had to figure everything out on my own. I also had to track the package on my own because I wasn't notified.
Delivery was fast!
As a first-time shopper with Spice Village, I am quite disappointed. The order was sent over a week after I placed it, however, this delay wasn't communicated to me until I inquired as to where my order was. The order was also missing an item that was also not communicated to me and was noted as "fulfilled" on my order, however when the order arrived - the item was missing and marked as "refunded", however, I have received no communication about this and certainly no refund, and so continues my seemingly endless search for a reliable online Indian grocery store in Europe...
One mango was completely rotten. The tracking of the shipment worked very well
This is more of a review against the courier service, not the store. My parcel wasn't delivered home, instead, the courier guy kept calling me from the other street saying he can't find my apartment. When I explained to him the route, he refused to come. Finally, I had to go to him and he once again refused to get the parcel home even after I told him I will walk with him. I was heading back from sports training and had another bag of mine with me. So it was difficult for me to carry the box along. When I told him he blatantly said it's not his problem. It was a very unfriendly and irresponsible behaviour from him when the whole idea of online shopping is to get door delivery.
Delivery was perfect
Other than vegetables everything else was good, but Drumstick was all rotten
Recommended
Quick delivery and packaging of the products is optimal.
Limited range of products. Delivered products damaged:(
Very good service
I haven't even received the order yet. Very unresponsive and careless team. After the mistake has happened there has been no effort from Spice Village to compensate me for the delay. FYI I ordered on 8th April, and today is 25th April this is an absolute mess from Spice Village. And i have decided never to order again from Spice Village
I'm very glad that I discovered Spice Village. The products are of very good quality and the prices are OK. Living in Berlin, I particularly enjoyed the eco-friendly delivery by bike directly to my house by "Fairsenden". I will order again soon. Thank you for the service!
Delivered on time. The promotions and offers are good. Vegetables can be packed even with more care. Sometimes we get all mashed and unusable when ordered together with other weighing items.
My package is delayed by 3 weeks Still not received! This has happened twice with me.
No proper communication for delivery Earlier delivery date was automatically chosen: 14.04.2022 Automatically changed to 16.04.2022 Time range: Whole Day Eventually Delivery message: Sorry you were not available on your chosen date!! (I did not choose anything!!). Left in front of the door on groundfloor (great place to leave) No methi and parval in the package...no refund!!! Dhaniya was completely ruined by the time I opened the package in the evening.
Super Service
Apart from the delivery hassle which I brought into Spice Village's attention, everything was pretty good.
Spice Village is rated 4.29 based on 930 reviews