SPOKE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SPOKE

How would you rate SPOKE ?

Alex Blanes
"You know that feeling of hoped-for confidence in a pair of trousers? That imagined pair that simply fits, endures everything you throw at it, and looks good doing it? That's SPOKE. Just purchased my third pair of chinos from them (olive sharps) after having an absolutely exceptional experience with their bulletproofs. These are quality—go for them."
"Great product and great service"
"Great product and great service"
Regan Saveall
"First pair did not fit 100%. No quibble return was efficient and I received a replacement pair very quickly. Now I feel that I have a good supplier of tailor made trousers."
Mr Lawes
"Very clear & easy website to choose & make online orders. Very quick delivery with free returns. Excellent customer service throughout."
SPOKE is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews