Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

Fantastic product (ground protection mats). Nikki in Customer Service is the best!!!
Very knowledgeable staff willing to work with their customers to get the best deals
Barricades are presentable and stackable without a doubt. Legs are fragile. Just boughtl 60 leg replacements after only a couplej of months use. Cost was incredibly high. The legs could be simply made better in the pivot area. Start Traffic Rep was great to deal with.
Everyone I have dealt with have been very knowledgeable and kind.
Holds up to heavy equipment running on them. They are really easy to move around and to pick up to move to other job sites. I’m really pleased with these mats and the hooks to move them.
I purchased alturnamats for use in the cemetery I work at, gentleman I worked with was quite helpful & gave his cell phone # for any questions. walked me thru entire process. Good job.
Sales people were very kind and easy to work with
This barricade was the perfect solution for a ski area. It stands up to the extreme cold and does well in all but extreme wind. More visually appealing than construction pylons and they are available in colors!
These are very good mats a flex and bend and go right back to normal shape
Nice web site.
Quality of product is great so far. Night and day difference. Can’t wait to order another set of 12.
Quality of service was top notch from start to finish. Lots of help showing me what package deal was the best price and what my company needed.
I used the paver grids to expand our driveway to help accommodate parking. We aren't ready for a complete re pave so we wanted a solution that looked good and saves money. we opted to fill them with gravel. Results are great and these things really work to prevent ruts and erosion of the soil. I'm very pleased with the results.
Easy to put together and set in place
Purchased a pair of bib overalls and the quality is great....really like the extra pockets and quality of the material on these overalls. I am a female and working in my yard in the summer, I have to be covered head to toe (bee allergy) and I needed overalls that were a good quality and did not cost a fortune. I am more than pleased with this purchase and I will purchase other work clothes from Start Traffic US.
I ordered 6 boxes of the interlocking tiles and two curb ramps so that I could park my electric car on the lawn next to a power source. In the winter that sloped area is impassable with slippery mud and is no place to park a car. Therefore I needed a secure parking spot. The tiles went together easily. Then I ordered 2 yards of pea gravel and filled the grid and used the leftover pea gravel elsewhere. A very successful project! I am pleased with the tiles and expect the new parking area will perform satisfactorily in the rainy Seattle winter.
Awesome product. Solved a tough problem
Price for my product was far below any others available .
The barriers we ordered were just what we needed, fairly light weight but strong enough to hold up in the wind and keep people in order
The floor in my shed had rotted away. Replaced it with startpave, added aggregate, and plywood. Easy to work with, quickly connects, easy to cut when needed to. Very happy with the ease to use!
we paid $200.00 extra for expedited delivery showed up 3 days late