Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

Was unable to track order. I wanted smooth on one side, but somewhere along the way it got mixed up to no smooth sides. Probably wont order again from this company.
they're awesome
Excellent service first time buying from you folks this was a great experiance. Thank you Bob Mickelson Greys Woodworks
Awesome customer service and the products were more than I expected.
I was in a bind for the barrier, Carl made it work and got them here just in time for a big event. Thank you!
Great transaction. The sales department was very professional and provided me with the information needed to make my purchase. Would use them in the future should the need arise.
Sales person very knowledgeable, very polite, mat's arrived as promised. Already had these mat's before that's the reason we bought more.
AWESOME! USE THEM FOR MY ATHLETIC EVENTS
Great communication - supper fast delivery. Had order same mats from another company and had to cancel the order after 4 weeks of waiting for them to ship. Start Traffic delivered my new order in 3 days and at a better price. Will be ordering more shortly.
Customer service was great.
These lime green barriers are amazing. #1. Kept the kids safe. #2. Held the foam back from our equipment. #3. Made our Foam Party operation look festive. Thank you and will do business again! Mark Radioactive Events Center Inc.
Start Safety US 5 star review on 25th August 2019
The product was great and the service was good. Unfortunately, the shipping came in 3 days behind what was promised. This held up our project.
I’m located in Miami, they are fast and the best
Fantastic product (ground protection mats). Nikki in Customer Service is the best!!!
Very knowledgeable staff willing to work with their customers to get the best deals
Barricades are presentable and stackable without a doubt. Legs are fragile. Just boughtl 60 leg replacements after only a couplej of months use. Cost was incredibly high. The legs could be simply made better in the pivot area. Start Traffic Rep was great to deal with.
Everyone I have dealt with have been very knowledgeable and kind.
Holds up to heavy equipment running on them. They are really easy to move around and to pick up to move to other job sites. I’m really pleased with these mats and the hooks to move them.
I purchased alturnamats for use in the cemetery I work at, gentleman I worked with was quite helpful & gave his cell phone # for any questions. walked me thru entire process. Good job.
Start Safety US is rated 4.70 based on 108 reviews