Stirling Ackroyd Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stirling Ackroyd Legal

Tell us how Stirling Ackroyd Legal made you happy
Thanks Rey for all your hard work throughout the process of helping me secure my first house! I can say without a doubt the purchase would not have gone through without the perseverance, professionalism and attention to detail you showed at every step along the way. Can't say enough about how much I would recommend you and your services! Thanks again!
Amazing people, thanks for all you have done far and beyond. Raise a toast, really appreciate everything. Thanks once again, x
Thanks for your all your hardwork and efforts throughout the lockdown period.you guys was amazing. excellent customer service .my case was dealt with and got a result .keep up the good work.will recommend to friends and family.
Terrible experience I would avoid. I used this firm for the sale and purchase of my property, they were keen to get my business but once signed up they were unresponsive, difficult to contact, lied to me which I consider to be dishonest and made it a really stressful experience. They never returned calls and failed to deal with my subsequent complaint.
AVOID at all costs, awful correspondence, worse customer service, and it seems I'm not the only one....To date its taken over a year for a simple property and STILL going on. vague answers and lying. The stress they have caused along with constant worry about what will happen next is something i wouldn't wish on anybody. Management take note and complete CPD with your staff about customer service. You make us feel like you look down on us. some of your customers are also educated with multiple degree's. Treat us like human beings and learn empathy. Please note for all readers i have literally never complained on any platform before about any firm so that will explain the frustration and helplessness i feel about this company. when will it end?
I engaged this company to conduct the conveyancing aspect of my property purchase. Initially the clerk dealing with the matter was efficient and thorough. However, Shortly after taking on the task, she then went long term sick and her principle took over. At this point the process seemed to grind to a halt and I found it necessary to formally complain to the company. This seemed to initiate some action and we seemed also to reach the point where the exchange of contracts appeared possible. At this point another para legal took over and insisted on going back to "square one" with the searches which delayed exchange and completion by at least a month. In consequence of this I had to extend my tenancy in rented accommodation which cost me nearly £1000. Finally, after I again complained the necessary exchange took place. Whilst I cannot question the accuracy of the legal investigations I am not at all happy that the process was conducted in an extremely tardy fashion.
I used this firm for conveyancing. I've never encountered such an incompetent, unprofessional firm. They failed to take the most basic actions to progress my sale, they let emails from the buyer's solicitors go unanswered for weeks, and my sale is at risk of falling through because of their incompetence. They just ignore my emails and phone calls asking for updates. The estate agents and the buyer's solicitors have both told me that they've never had to deal with such an unprofessional firm. Avoid at all costs.
Really professional. Flexible with timings to fit our schedule and very friendly. Off to a good start with them.
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews