Stirling Ackroyd Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stirling Ackroyd Legal

Tell us how Stirling Ackroyd Legal made you happy
Terrible experience I would avoid. I used this firm for the sale and purchase of my property, they were keen to get my business but once signed up they were unresponsive, difficult to contact, lied to me which I consider to be dishonest and made it a really stressful experience. They never returned calls and failed to deal with my subsequent complaint.
AVOID at all costs, awful correspondence, worse customer service, and it seems I'm not the only one....To date its taken over a year for a simple property and STILL going on. vague answers and lying. The stress they have caused along with constant worry about what will happen next is something i wouldn't wish on anybody. Management take note and complete CPD with your staff about customer service. You make us feel like you look down on us. some of your customers are also educated with multiple degree's. Treat us like human beings and learn empathy. Please note for all readers i have literally never complained on any platform before about any firm so that will explain the frustration and helplessness i feel about this company. when will it end?
I used this firm for conveyancing. I've never encountered such an incompetent, unprofessional firm. They failed to take the most basic actions to progress my sale, they let emails from the buyer's solicitors go unanswered for weeks, and my sale is at risk of falling through because of their incompetence. They just ignore my emails and phone calls asking for updates. The estate agents and the buyer's solicitors have both told me that they've never had to deal with such an unprofessional firm. Avoid at all costs.
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews