Storiarts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storiarts

Tell us how Storiarts made you happy
I love this tote! The Night Circus is one of my favorite books and I don't find much merch for it, so as soon as I saw this I had to grab it! It's a large, sturdy feeling tote and I use it everywhere.
This headband is adorable and so comfortable. I get compliments every time I wear it.
LOVE
Excellent quality, thicker and warmer than I imagined, beautiful detail, worth the conversion rate from USD to Australian dollars, bought the Dracula and Macbeth
I absolutely love my new pencil pouch! i always receive compliments on it and it's made from really durable material. Will definitely buy from Storiarts again :)
Great items!
These gloves are unique and everything I hope they would be. They inspire me, keeps my hands warm when reading on those cold nights, helps keeps the heel of my hand from irritation when writing plus they look so cute on my hands.
I generally love finger-less gloves anyway, I bought these more for yarn than reading. Great for both. I have bigger hand and wrists, they are more scrunched, but still fit and I like them.
The products are very well made, delivery is quick. The items offered are just amazing.
I absolutely love my fingerless gloves! I get so many comments on them! Will definitely be purchasing more items
My new "call me Ishmael" arrived fast and has rapidly become my favorite garment. It's well cut and super soft.
My husband got this for me for our anniversary. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It is nicely made and always get compliments on it.
I'm so delighted with the beautiful e e Cummings scarf and gloves that arrived in time for my birthday. They're so cosy and being wrapped in some of my favorite verse is so uplifting. The light, comfortable fabric is just right for autumn. I wore the Peter Pan gloves today.... Just as comfy and gave me a smile and a daydream on a grey day. Thanks for bringing my favorite memories even closer.... I've always loved to escape into books :relaxed: Kerry
Love my writing gloves! They are soft and perfect!
Love the quality and the color. Service was great and can’t wait to give it as a gift!
I absolutely love my headband. It's of excellent quality and a unique accessory that expresses my love of reading. I'm sure I'll buy another item soon!
I love my Storiart scarf! It’s soft, it’s comfy, it’s my everyday go to.
I love the fact that these products are made in the USA
I ordered the wizard of oz writing gloves and I love them. They're beautiful and comfortable.
I helped my 16 year old purchased Scarf & writing gloves for her best friend's Birthday. Was impressed by quality when they arrived. Her friend absolutely loved them. Very unique and beautiful gift.
Storiarts is rated 4.90 based on 753 reviews