Stride Travel Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Stride Travel

About Stride Travel: Find and compare guided tours, river cruises & adventure travel packages around the globe. Read reviews on thousands of trip itineraries offered by hundreds of companies.

Pick your perfect professionally planned trip, with confidence.

Stride Travel | Find Trips That Move You

gavin@stridetravel.com

28 2nd St.
3rd Floor

How would you rate Stride Travel ?

"The site is easy to use and very helpful in trip planning."
"Every step of the way--while I was searching for a trip, booking my trip, and just their customer service in general--was terrific. I will definitely be looking at Stride before taking my next trip. Very positive experience."
"Stride Travel's website website was very easy to use and helpful. A great place to formulated travel ideas. The find your trip feature made it simple to narrow your choices down and then compare them. Before finding Stride Travel, I had literally spent an hour or more manually comparing tours in a spreadsheet. Now with a click, the comparison is right there for you to review."
"Good website and easy to navigate."
"I love the option of looking for independent or group trips plus there are lots of options for adventure travel."
"Easy to browse, easy to dream, easy to plan"
"Great place to start looking for travel ideas and then get comparisons on different trips. Easy to use and good information."
"Lots of great tours and exciting travel tips and information as well as motivational stories to catch my interest."
"Very easy to use and informative. Very organized and find what I was looking for after going through various other sites and feeling very frustrated. Nice trips available. Thanks Stride Travel."
"Stride is easy to navigate and offers a wide variety of options. After growing frustrated looking for an Ireland tour on my own, i was so thankful to find Stride!"
"Stride Travel was a very organized, easy to use website that gives comments and reviews of touring companies. Loved the fact that you can search by physical level of tours, as we are in our seventies. Great resource!"
"trips look very interesting and fun"
"Very easy to use!!!"
"The complete travel site to compare your vacation plans and prices. Saved me from paying $1000 more than I had to for the EXACT SAME trip, and same tour company."
"i have not used this site to book anything as of yet but was very impressed when I looked thru it."
"Offered good choices"
"I haven't gone on a Stride trip yet. I'd like to provide a professional written review of Stride in exchange for a discounted or free trip for my new travel blog website I'm building. I'd like to add Stride as an affiliate advertiser as well. I'd appreciate your assistance and feedback. Thanks. Lu www.lutreks.com"
"I have tried to contact the local agent through the email I received but it just keeps making me filler another enquiry form and I've had 4 welcoming emails from you but no way to start planning yet!"
"i kept getting a pop up telling me I can save $500 just sign up and I did and I kept getting the popup and there was no discount at all anywhere. With that said I think it ws usefull to compare companies"
"I was able to find a tour that is within our budget and just what we want to do. I will use Stride again. Just be sure to be objective in your ratings and reviews!"
Stride Travel is rated 4.60 based on 189 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!