Stride Travel Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stride Travel

About Stride Travel: Find and compare guided tours, river cruises & adventure travel packages around the globe. Read reviews on thousands of trip itineraries offered by hundreds of companies.

Pick your perfect professionally planned trip, with confidence.

Stride Travel | Find Trips That Move You

gavin@stridetravel.com

28 2nd St.
3rd Floor

Tell us how Stride Travel made you happy

"When I was looking for an itinerary to Myanmar (a place I knew nothing about), Stride Travel presented numerous itineraries. I was able to read reviews on each of the companies. They further suggested a tour operator who was reputable, knowledgeable, responsive, and helped us put together a fantastic itinerary (EPG Travel and Khine Khine Win). This raised my comfort level a great deal. Vey happy with their site."
"Helpful and for my tour I wanted personalized items. The tour agency,stride connected me with, helped book was local to the area (Cusco) and provided great insight on schedule and things that with my research helped my decision points. Thanks!"
"53/5000 I like traveling! stride travel is the best"
"Extremely helpful information regarding planning a trip to Italy with lots of assistance on how to choose a tour company. Learned about tour companies I hadn't heard of before. Great tool for traveling"
"The site is easy to use and very helpful in trip planning."
"Every step of the way--while I was searching for a trip, booking my trip, and just their customer service in general--was terrific. I will definitely be looking at Stride before taking my next trip. Very positive experience."
"Stride Travel's website website was very easy to use and helpful. A great place to formulated travel ideas. The find your trip feature made it simple to narrow your choices down and then compare them. Before finding Stride Travel, I had literally spent an hour or more manually comparing tours in a spreadsheet. Now with a click, the comparison is right there for you to review."
"Good website and easy to navigate."
"I love the option of looking for independent or group trips plus there are lots of options for adventure travel."
"Easy to browse, easy to dream, easy to plan"
"Great place to start looking for travel ideas and then get comparisons on different trips. Easy to use and good information."
"Lots of great tours and exciting travel tips and information as well as motivational stories to catch my interest."
"Very easy to use and informative. Very organized and find what I was looking for after going through various other sites and feeling very frustrated. Nice trips available. Thanks Stride Travel."
"Stride is easy to navigate and offers a wide variety of options. After growing frustrated looking for an Ireland tour on my own, i was so thankful to find Stride!"
"Stride Travel was a very organized, easy to use website that gives comments and reviews of touring companies. Loved the fact that you can search by physical level of tours, as we are in our seventies. Great resource!"
"trips look very interesting and fun"
"Very easy to use!!!"
"The complete travel site to compare your vacation plans and prices. Saved me from paying $1000 more than I had to for the EXACT SAME trip, and same tour company."
"i have not used this site to book anything as of yet but was very impressed when I looked thru it."
"Offered good choices"