Strutmasters Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Strutmasters
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Strutmasters?

Tell us how Strutmasters made you happy

Telephone
"Worst mistake I made. Driving a Mercedes equipped with AirMatic suspension should be a comfortable and soothing experience. After all, the smooth ride of a fine German luxury car is legendary! But as these vehicles age, the active air suspension system develops malfunctions. Here's my mistake, I replace this luxury ride for the Strutmasters conversion. Strutmasters conversion kit took a beautiful and enjoyable driving luxury automobile to that of a Dodge. Strutmasters didn't want to help and tried to avoid the issues I have at all costs. I can no longer enjoy my Mercedes to the point that I’m replacing the entire system back to the original Mercedes airmatic. The lack of customer service the fact they don’t care about you after the sale plus the crappy parts, wrong ride height, noise coming from the new parts, the unsafe freeway handling is the only reason to not buy from them ever! Check them out on yelp and other review sights too see just what other people say before spending your money and wasting your efforts."
Are you Strutmasters? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great sales people but inferior products. What they ship to you is not as advertised. I recently made a purchase and spent $500 + 30 shipping. I was unhappy with the product and only took it out of the box to inspect. I returned it and lost $100 due to a restocking fee (even though the product was still new/never installed) and payed another $30 to ship it back. The first attempt to return was calling their customer service dept which I NEVER got through to. It was forever busy. My success was only through email. Once I received the RA (Return Authorizations) I returned it via UPS so I could track it. It took two weeks for me to receive my refund after it was confirmed that the company received the product back. Buyer Beware."
Strutmasters is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews