Super Bright LEDs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Super Bright LEDs
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Super Bright LEDs made you happy

"Sent wrong bulb for one car and on another car I could never resolve fault codes despite buying resistors and spending hours more on installation."
Are you Super Bright LEDs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought two 16ft reels of 12V LED strip lights, 6000K, 380 lumens/ft (NFLS-CW300X3-WHT-LC2) from superbrightleds.com. I used them for in-cabinet, under-cabinets and over-cabinet lighting in a contemporary kitchen remodel project. We are very pleased with the color and brightness and have used them over a year with no problems for issues. I did not used the LC2 connectors so cannot comment on the reliability of them; instead I soldered all connections. Strips are easy to cut at 2-inch intervals and solder two. Detailed specs are available on their website for wattage/ft so that I could calculate the wattage of the power supplies I needed. Also ordered 4 power supplies from them and had no issue with those either. Product arrived on time and was professionally packaged. They are also a good value for the money as their competitor Flexfire has similar products available for twice the price."
"they got me the right leds for my car"
Super Bright LEDs is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews