Super Bright LEDs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Super Bright LEDs

How would you rate Super Bright LEDs ?

Richard Lester
Verified Reviewer
"Sent wrong bulb for one car and on another car I could never resolve fault codes despite buying resistors and spending hours more on installation."
Noshir B Dubash
Verified Reviewer
"I bought two 16ft reels of 12V LED strip lights, 6000K, 380 lumens/ft (NFLS-CW300X3-WHT-LC2) from superbrightleds.com. I used them for in-cabinet, under-cabinets and over-cabinet lighting in a contemporary kitchen remodel project. We are very pleased with the color and brightness and have used them over a year with no problems for issues. I did not used the LC2 connectors so cannot comment on the reliability of them; instead I soldered all connections. Strips are easy to cut at 2-inch intervals and solder two. Detailed specs are available on their website for wattage/ft so that I could calculate the wattage of the power supplies I needed. Also ordered 4 power supplies from them and had no issue with those either. Product arrived on time and was professionally packaged. They are also a good value for the money as their competitor Flexfire has similar products available for twice the price."
Reid J Ceponis
"they got me the right leds for my car"
Super Bright LEDs is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews