Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
I was very disappointed actually because I thought I had ordered sticky pants, but got plain leggings. Very expensive option for leggings. I finally have a spot available in a class in my local area but the leggings won't work for me, and I can't do it without them due to excess skin from weight loss. Take care when ordering.
I received a pair of tights and within five minutes of wearing them, there was a hole. I contacted the company twice and was told they would compensate me $20USD to take it to a repair shop. I've yet to hear from them on this. Would not recommend.
Very good site
con lo caros que son, son de muy mala calidad, se en el primer dia que los puse ya se les cayó la parte que pega. no los recomiendo y cuando me pregunten por ellos hablaré mal porque esto es una estafa.
best sticky clothing, perfect service and fast supply
Website is easy to navigate, shipping was quick, sizing was clear and my leggings were true to size! Great company and I’m very happy with my purchase :) please add more fishnet legging colours ! I want a pair in every colour haha
I make my order in November, today is 9th January and I din't recive nothing
Le site en lui même est bien présenté après concernant ma commande je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis ça fait déjà 1mois
I will be contacting you as the raised material black snow laces are falling off. Every time the rub against the pole the little pieces are falling off. So not happy with this purchase at all!!!!!!
My girl likę it
Unfortunately happen what I read in other review....the leggings do not fit to my height and do not have a nice look when I wear them. I think it depends of the body, as I saw pictures of people that it fits perfectly...It is just very poor, because too expensive and do not fit me in anyway :/
Website was easy to shop through. The black in small were sold out, but I was excited about the sale. I wound up getting a pair in red and I love them!!
Easy to Shop there.
Reliable Website
Love the sticky knee pads with Velcro straps so don’t have to worry about taking shoes off first before having then on the knees, the Velcro really helps to keep the pads in place and the gel cushioning is suberb. Thumbs up.
They were the wrong size than I originally ordered but that turned out for the best as far as my calves go. I haven't gotten to try them on the pole yet but once I work out the kinks, will be very excited to see what they can do.
I got a request to review these leggings and they are still being shipped from Hong Kong. I had hoped I could get to pole in these before Christmas time!
my package was delivered early the material is really good quality but poorly made clothes in my experience
I’m happy with my purchase and my knee pads do everything they’re supposed to do!
I wish I could say I love them, but I still don't have them after ordering them on the 28th of last month and getting a tracking number on the 1st. It's now the 14th and the last tracking had them in Germany a few days ago, but nothing new since then. It's definitely going to arrive outside the company's shipping timeframes. Maybe I'll get them in the new year. I won't be purchasing this brand again.
Super Fly Honey Pole Wear is rated 3.40 based on 67 reviews