Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
i never got my pants
Don't buy an item unless you are sure you are going to love it. the 14 day time window is too short and international shipping charges plus restocking fees makes returning an item not worth it. I would basically lose 50$ on a 90$ item. I wont' be shopping here anymore.
Ordered a month ago
Haven’t received them yet
I NEVER received this product. I contacted support and they said they could not help me and then eventually stopped responding all together. I NEVER received a refund for my purchase. I will be going to the better business bureau.
They asked to give a review on a product that still hasn't been delivered and it's been 4 weeks....
con lo caros que son, son de muy mala calidad, se en el primer dia que los puse ya se les cayó la parte que pega. no los recomiendo y cuando me pregunten por ellos hablaré mal porque esto es una estafa.
I make my order in November, today is 9th January and I din't recive nothing
Unfortunately happen what I read in other review....the leggings do not fit to my height and do not have a nice look when I wear them. I think it depends of the body, as I saw pictures of people that it fits perfectly...It is just very poor, because too expensive and do not fit me in anyway :/
I wish I could say I love them, but I still don't have them after ordering them on the 28th of last month and getting a tracking number on the 1st. It's now the 14th and the last tracking had them in Germany a few days ago, but nothing new since then. It's definitely going to arrive outside the company's shipping timeframes. Maybe I'll get them in the new year. I won't be purchasing this brand again.
I dis not received them yet and you already ask me if i line them !?!
I bought the smallest size of sticky gel knee pad and they are so big 🙁
I can’t use it
Do not respond to emails
I ordered sticky leggings more than 2 weeks ago and till now I didn't receive it. I wrote an email asking when will I get it and no one replied.
Up to now I haven't received my parcel. It has been almost 2 months since I ordered.
Defected piece
Lengthy return process, tracking number from order does not link south USPS tracking.
Honestly the knee pads are cute and I like them but I barely use them because I’m a beginner and they are all tearing apart. I can send you pictures. Thanks so much
Super Fly Honey Pole Wear is rated 3.40 based on 67 reviews