Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
Easy enough ordering process but took over a month to deliver to the UK.
Not made for thick hipped/thigh people. I normally wear a large and got 2X to be on the safe side but that barely got over my hips.
I will be contacting you as the raised material black snow laces are falling off. Every time the rub against the pole the little pieces are falling off. So not happy with this purchase at all!!!!!!
I got a request to review these leggings and they are still being shipped from Hong Kong. I had hoped I could get to pole in these before Christmas time!
my package was delivered early the material is really good quality but poorly made clothes in my experience
They definitely stick well on the pole but I am not happy with the fit. Usually I’m an S in any leggings and for the legs fit me perfectly but you are not allowed to have any kind of hip when ordering S. I have a tiny hip and can barely get them over my hips. I’ve never had that issue with any leggings ever since my hips aren’t huge by any means.
Well I’m not happy because I’we been once on the pole and they already peeld of in the inner thigh
They fit realy great and look amazing
Super Fly Honey Pole Wear is rated 3.37 based on 68 reviews