Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
Delivery arrived when and as expected.
great customer service
Thanks to my new Super fIy Honey grip leggins I feel more confortable doing those tricks that involve internal legs grip! I love it!
I will definitely be ordering again. I love my pole leggings, fast shipping too and worth every penny.
Super legging ! Il grip vraiment bien
Super communication.
Quick delivery
I love them I am pretty sure I will buy one more as soon as possible. What only I was sad - that I did a seat drop and I damaged a part of sticky area:(
I teach in a studio that can get cold in the winter months. The poles get slippery and take forever to warm up. I really feel like these are sent from the pole angels because they were so perfect for battling that cold pole challenge. I love them! The stick is amazing and they fit so comfortably. Best sticky leggings !!
Gute Passform, guter Grip, professionelle Abwicklung Reklamation, klare Kaufempfehlung
Very good site
best sticky clothing, perfect service and fast supply
Website is easy to navigate, shipping was quick, sizing was clear and my leggings were true to size! Great company and I’m very happy with my purchase :) please add more fishnet legging colours ! I want a pair in every colour haha
Website was easy to shop through. The black in small were sold out, but I was excited about the sale. I wound up getting a pair in red and I love them!!
Easy to Shop there.
Reliable Website
Love the sticky knee pads with Velcro straps so don’t have to worry about taking shoes off first before having then on the knees, the Velcro really helps to keep the pads in place and the gel cushioning is suberb. Thumbs up.
I’m happy with my purchase and my knee pads do everything they’re supposed to do!
Everything was great quality, thanks😎
Love your products.