Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
I started following this brand on instagram. One of the things I love is the interaction between other polers and superfly. They are always so supportive and encouraging towards everyone. And I love my new leggings
I ordered during the thick of the covid-19 pandemic and they expedited my shipping! I didn't even know a package could get here so quickly. My biggest complaint was how hard it was to pick a color because they're all so great! They also have fantastic customer service. So responsive!
Mostly on trying to make a return.
Make sure you measure correctly, as returning an item feels a little bit impossible.

My sticky fishnet leggings were simply too small. I am normally a Medium in most pants and leggings, and I thought the measurements were correct but I couldn't get them past my thighs. I'd probably need a L or XL. Which is surprising.

So no choice but to try and make an exchange. But this would cost me $53.

Also their link to where to get the return information wasn't very clear to tell it was a link, although they informed me they would be fixing that.

It was just frustrating for them to advertise they do "easy returns and exchanges" without know that it would cost a lot more than $9 to do so.

The actual material and look of the item seems well made. Just super disappointed that I'm unable to actually have a product I can wear.
Not very sticky.
Return would cost you half of the leggings worth
i never got my pants
Delivery arrived when and as expected.
Easy enough ordering process but took over a month to deliver to the UK.
great customer service
Not made for thick hipped/thigh people. I normally wear a large and got 2X to be on the safe side but that barely got over my hips.
Don't buy an item unless you are sure you are going to love it. the 14 day time window is too short and international shipping charges plus restocking fees makes returning an item not worth it. I would basically lose 50$ on a 90$ item. I wont' be shopping here anymore.
Thanks to my new Super fIy Honey grip leggins I feel more confortable doing those tricks that involve internal legs grip! I love it!
Ordered a month ago
Haven’t received them yet
Do I like them? Yes. They are ok. A little to tight for my liking but I cannot be bothered sending them back after the stuff around trying to get them here in the first place. A week after I ordered they still sent them I then requested to cancel my order. Another 6 days past and then said it was to late and sent me tracking (the same day they replied they had been sent) so customer service is poor. I then discover that the “Australian” company were shipping my $150 leggings from China. I deliberately set out to buy from an Australian business to then be charged in usd and have items sent from China. Not impressed at all. Sizing is off. If you are between sizes, def size up! Anyway. That’s enough from me. I wouldn’t order again. I shop with intention and shopping Australian made was my goal and was instead deceived. I do NOT support slave labour, I DO NOT support communism and as a business there should be honesty and in this case there absolutely was not.
I NEVER received this product. I contacted support and they said they could not help me and then eventually stopped responding all together. I NEVER received a refund for my purchase. I will be going to the better business bureau.
I will definitely be ordering again. I love my pole leggings, fast shipping too and worth every penny.
They asked to give a review on a product that still hasn't been delivered and it's been 4 weeks....
You're a bit premature on asking for a review. Apparently the box is still in Frankfurt.
Super legging ! Il grip vraiment bien