SuperFlyHoney-com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend SuperFlyHoney-com
"Easy contact, clothes came on time , good quality materials, nice looking bra. I really love it. But my super Fly honey too is a little bit too big (it's XS) . But I love it :)"
"Mine seem a bit less sticky than my classmates‘, but all in all I love them"
"Up to now I haven't received my parcel. It has been almost 2 months since I ordered."
"The sticky leggings are amazing. First, they fit like a glove and thanks to the band on the back they also look very flattering even for me that I have issues with belly fat. Secondly, they are VERY sticky and make you feel sure every trick you try. Lastly, they are super high quality. I washed them (machine, hand wash program, inside out and put them on a delicate bag, without softener) and they are sticky as ever. I will purchase more colors in the future."
"Defected piece"
"Lengthy return process, tracking number from order does not link south USPS tracking."
"Honestly the knee pads are cute and I like them but I barely use them because I’m a beginner and they are all tearing apart. I can send you pictures. Thanks so much"
"Super awesome product!"
"Love them, great quality and the grip works like a charm"
"Comfy and grippy!"
"Love Superfly! I want leggings in every colour xo"
"Prompt delivery and satisfied of the quality 🙌🙌🙌"
SuperFlyHoney-com is rated 3.58 based on 12 reviews