Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Super Fly Honey Pole Wear
Read Super Fly Honey Pole Wear Reviews
Do I like them? Yes. They are ok. A little to tight for my liking but I cannot be bothered sending them back after the stuff around trying to get them here in the first place. A week after I ordered they still sent them I then requested to cancel my order. Another 6 days past and then said it was to late and sent me tracking (the same day they replied they had been sent) so customer service is poor. I then discover that the “Australian” company were shipping my $150 leggings from China. I deliberately set out to buy from an Australian business to then be charged in usd and have items sent from China. Not impressed at all. Sizing is off. If you are between sizes, def size up! Anyway. That’s enough from me. I wouldn’t order again. I shop with intention and shopping Australian made was my goal and was instead deceived. I do NOT support slave labour, I DO NOT support communism and as a business there should be honesty and in this case there absolutely was not.
You're a bit premature on asking for a review. Apparently the box is still in Frankfurt.
I was very disappointed actually because I thought I had ordered sticky pants, but got plain leggings. Very expensive option for leggings. I finally have a spot available in a class in my local area but the leggings won't work for me, and I can't do it without them due to excess skin from weight loss. Take care when ordering.
I received a pair of tights and within five minutes of wearing them, there was a hole. I contacted the company twice and was told they would compensate me $20USD to take it to a repair shop. I've yet to hear from them on this. Would not recommend.
Le site en lui même est bien présenté après concernant ma commande je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis ça fait déjà 1mois
I haven‘t got the sticky legging until now! I hope it is on the way because I need it as a christmas present!
Super Fly Honey Pole Wear is rated 3.40 based on 67 reviews