Gymshark Help Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymshark Help

Tell us how Gymshark Help made you happy
Never buy from this company. They falsely marked the items to be delivered and we make a claim , they rudely refused to help you. It takes forever for them to answer your emails and when they do, they just avoid any responsibility.
Absolutely shocking customer service from two team members and manager. High value parcel (£300+) falsely claimed to have been delivered by DHL and Gymshark refuse to look into the matter despite no authorisation to leave the parcel in a safe place being made (I have evidence to prove I did not receive a phone call or make any changes online) and the DHL delivery driver taking a photo of my door FIVE days after delivery as 'proof' (this has been proven as having been taken 5 days later by another parcel delivered later in the week being in the shot!). Cannot believe that Gymshark refuse to listen to these concerns and are happier that a customer does not receive their parcel than simply going back to DHL and putting my queries to them. Robotic copy & paste answers and zero 'support'.
I purchased clothing for my son for Christmas. The first package I never received even though UPS said it was delivered. Contact UPS and they said I have to contact Gymshark. I emailed 5 days ago and followed up with another email 2 days later and still have not heard a response. Received my second order today and it was woman's clothing that I never ordered and doesn't match my order confirmation. I have emailed again. This is super frustrating and poor customer service around the holidays.
I been using emailing, messenger and Even IG to resend my order. It take them forever to respond I still do not have my order. They need a telephone customer service so they can correct all orders ASAP. I’m so disappointed and annoyed it takes them to simply resend the items and refund the ones that’s not in stock. Worst customer service ever.
I got next day delivery on Friday for Saturday, they said no one was in but was someone was home all day no one knocked or tried, now it hasn’t even been delivered today. Haven’t had any messages to say where my parcel is
Gymshark Help is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews