Swarovski Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Swarovski
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Swarovski made you happy

"Purchased a £90 bracelet and within 2 months it had broken. Took it back into my local store and they fixed it for me. Within a further 2 weeks the exact same part broke again but this time because I was wearing it, the broken part was lost. I did the same thing and went back into my local store and this time I was told they'd had a big sale and no longer sell the bracelet I bought which apparently meant that there's nothing they can do to fix it even though it was well in warranty and was less than 3 months old. The options they gave me was store credit (which I didn't want as there was nothing else I wanted for that price and certainly didn't want to spend a penny more) or to pay for it to be fixed elsewhere myself. Absolutely appalled I contacted customer services online expecting a better standard of service; how wrong I was... Had a reply from one person asking for a photo and more details and then never heard anything back. I wrote to them again and again and they never responded. It's safe to say it will be the last penny I ever spend at Swarovski. Disgusting."
Are you Swarovski? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Swarovski receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Such polite friendly staff in the Chapelfield store in Norwich not pushy very professional and made buying fun"
"My daughter was married last week and I wanted something special for the occasion. I bought a beautiful modern watch as well as pens for bridesmaids gifts and pendant and earring set. I bought these over a period of three weeks from the Swarovski store in Bristol and Cribbs Causeway Mall. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They gave me space to look around without fussing and brought out the items I wanted to look at, I tried many on for effect. I never felt pressurised to purchase anything. Once I'd decided, my purchases were beautifully packed, they added more links to the watch there and then. I know Swarovski are not cheap but there were many beautiful items for that special occasion at prices to suit different pockets. They have also brought out a new line of jewellery that can be cleverly added to at birthdays and Christmas if liked. My experience at two Swarovski outlets was the best I've had in similar outlets. The pens are good value, great to write with and look classy."
"Absolutely beautiful"
"Incredible range of fabulous products and great Customer service. The SCS members club is great value for money and their loyalty programme is fabulous. All round fantastic retailer !"
Swarovski is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews