Swarovski Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swarovski

How would you rate Swarovski ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Teresa Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swarovski in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Teresa Smith
"Such polite friendly staff in the Chapelfield store in Norwich not pushy very professional and made buying fun"
Miriam MacKenzie
"My daughter was married last week and I wanted something special for the occasion. I bought a beautiful modern watch as well as pens for bridesmaids gifts and pendant and earring set. I bought these over a period of three weeks from the Swarovski store in Bristol and Cribbs Causeway Mall. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They gave me space to look around without fussing and brought out the items I wanted to look at, I tried many on for effect. I never felt pressurised to purchase anything. Once I'd decided, my purchases were beautifully packed, they added more links to the watch there and then. I know Swarovski are not cheap but there were many beautiful items for that special occasion at prices to suit different pockets. They have also brought out a new line of jewellery that can be cleverly added to at birthdays and Christmas if liked. My experience at two Swarovski outlets was the best I've had in similar outlets. The pens are good value, great to write with and look classy."
"Absolutely beautiful"
Tracey O Connor
"Incredible range of fabulous products and great Customer service. The SCS members club is great value for money and their loyalty programme is fabulous. All round fantastic retailer !"
Swarovski is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews