Sweet Hamper Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Hamper Company

Tell us how Sweet Hamper Company made you happy
Excellent service from the Sweet Hamper Company and I was able to find the perfect present for a picky relative. My niece likes chocolate and absolutely loves Reeses sweets. I searched online and found the Reeses Hamper here. Dispatch was very fast and the goods arrived safely the next day. Highly recommended.
It was so easy to order exactly what we wanted and when it came to the delivery we were kept updated at every point. Well done.
Lovely box of childhood sweets bringing back happy memories for children and grandchildren. Packed beautifully & delivered on time.
Beautifully presented and speedy delivery.
Thank you for a lovely hamper that I purchased for my son’s birthday, it looks really lovely and exactly what I wanted, I will definitely use your company again
I was able to send fun, sweet treats to show my appreciation for the care received in the NHS. Delivered on time & with care. They loved it!
seamless and efficient - ryan great support in making it personal and fitting to branding for my teams! great support in seeking nut free options and my teams love them! a business id recommend and will continue to work with :)
Great customer service and amazing hamper.
They were great and tried to help out when I had an issue with delivery. Luckily everything came on time. Fantastic.
We have the monthly subscription sweet box and are always looking forward to what we get next month. Lovely treat ☺️
Ordered a hamper for my daughter, arrived quickly and she loved it!
The idea is great but what you receive isn’t as expected. There was less than on the pictures, I could have gone to my local shop and get everything including the hamper price for £15.45 less 😮
Was a little surprise for my daughter and she was extremely happy with it
Fantastic service from start to finish. They was even able to accommodate a request with ease. Highly recommend 👍
Very good service and a great selection.
A basket of surprise sweeties that are amazing to look 😍 at and taste is absolutely 💯 gorgeous defo worth it
Fantastic Fathers Day gift, I love it.
Super fast delivery and one very happy birthday boy :) We'll be back again for Christmas!
Really pleased with the size of hamper and number of sweets inside for the price. Will be back for Christmas!
I was very disappointed with what i got for the price. It was a lot smaller than i expected for £100.00.
Sweet Hamper Company is rated 4.8 based on 125 reviews