Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Yes I did agree to switch broadband suppliers & the new company came back to me with a reasonable deal, which I accepted & signed up for. But by the end of two weeks the company didn't send me their router so I cancelled.
This was no fault of switchers.
As it happens I recently signed a much better deal with my existing supplier.
(Broadband) - Posted 11 months ago
Where do I start. to be fair not really s review of Switcher who were fine but OMG the Vodafone install was terrible....the Installer drilled a hole in electricity wires causing an outage, there followed a visit from there health and safety person and his boss.
They left and my PC was not connected to broadband, I had to get them back, arrived at midday, left at 6.45, at that my printer did not recognize the new modem.
Transpired I had to shut off the firewall settings on the modem to allow the printer be recognised....worse than dial up in the 90’s.

I then had to wait for an electrician to come and repair the damage then wait a few more days for another guy to come to open up the hole and repair the plaster, a hole of about 20 inches by 5 inches...ridiculous.

I had to sand it down and now have to paint that wall and you guessed it the full room needs to be done as a result if there mess.

If only I listened to the people who told me to not go with Vodafone.

Photo’s available.
(Broadband) - Posted 11 months ago
I switched from vergin to sky I lost 60 Euro because I didn't cancel on the right day I think if switch keep notes when people need to cancel in order to switch providers you could tell them about new deals that they could have instead and provide them with the details they need to cancel without losing money the service is alright but could be better and this system would generate it's own repeat business
It never fails to be hard work changing suppliers (broadband & electricity in my case) when the 12 month introductory deals expire. If you want a hassle free life don't bother changing. But if you want save substantial money and relish the challenge of project managing the process then get on and do it. You get there in the end.
It was a bit problematic as the broadband company
cancelled the new account after one of their team couldn't get through to me on the home phone. Several phonecalls later it was set up again and is working fine bar one tablet that cannot seem to link up to net!

SL.
Awareness of competitive rates and the switching process was useful.
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
There was a delay in receiving my WiFi box. I received emails on how to set it up and my first bill before receiving my box. Since receiving box though no issues at all.
clear easy to follow
Very helpful
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
The process of switching was easy but my bill is still going to be the same as last supplier and the reason I switched was because of the high bills. It appears that by using switcher.ie you've gaged my bills now with previous supplier and with previous supplier I was not getting any deductions.
Anita
(Energy) - Posted 3 years ago
Didnt save much by changing...
(Energy) - Posted 3 years ago
I haven't received a full two monthly bill yet and as soon as I do I will fillin review
(Energy) - Posted 3 years ago
Switcher enabled me to compare various offers in one place, and choose the best one for me.
(Energy) - Posted 3 years ago
Process simple and call at time that suited
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
Gave me access to all available internet options available in my area and all offers open to me and what bundles are currently open to me.
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
Allowed me to find the cheapest broadband.
(Broadband) - Posted 4 years ago
Online form was straightforward
(Broadband) - Posted 4 years ago
As a new customer, I was made feel welcome
So far it all seems satisfactory but until I have several bills I can't really say whether I will save money.
I suggest you do not make the "house No. or Name" mandatory as not all houses in rural areas have either of these.
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 1,015 reviews