Switcher.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy

Under an hour
Clive
"Very good easy to use very professional"
Eileen
"So so helpful.. It is NOT an easy process; deliberately daunting- But like learning to cycle- which was awful- with a steadying hand it happened!! NEW A/C engineer came into install all and remove other, which we packed up and they collectedand: all was in sync!"
"They annoy you so much you wont forget to save ££££"
"Very good price achieved by using Switcher and the switching process was quick and easy to use."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"very good, efficient service. saved money on my electricity"
"It's very helpful."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very easy process, could not have happier. Trying to deal with EIR is a total nightmare."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"It was all quick and easy to do"
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent comparisons which enabled my household to switch utility companies saving us money."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy with the service I received through Switcher.ie. My change of energy supplier was carried out promptly and efficiently and I was very satisfied."
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Switching energy suppliers was very easy with Switcher.ie. I would recommend them to anyone who wishes to change supplier."
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fast ,Efficent and no problems with service.😊"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"I am very happy with the service provided"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service and all the information you need at your fingertips, switching could not have been easier, very smooth transition and an excellent service"
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Full information about the subject. Easy to choose and to switch."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was very happy after switching with switcher.ie. after buying an electric car I was on the look our for a better electricity rate so no better time to change both and save even more. It was quick and easy so I would whole heartedly recommend switcher.ie for the best rates."
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Switcher made changing supplier simple and speedy."
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great comparison, easy to use."
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"It is so simple to do , I have switched energy suppliers twice with Switcher and the savings I made were incredible. I have recommended Switcher .ie to family and friends just make the switch!!!!"
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Love this service it always help me to make a decision on my bill providers when changing over end of year etc excellent service A+++++ comes highly recommend"
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was really happy to find Switcher.ie The website was very easy to navigate & I could compare all energy providers within a matter of seconds. I am very grateful to switcher.ie who helped me save quite a lot of money by changing my energy provider! I recommend switcher to absolutely everybody who would like to save money. It is such an easy website to use and 100% reliable."
"Perfect!!!!!!!"
(Energy) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very easy , just a 10 min phone call and thats it ! They look after everything . A++"
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 854 reviews