Switcher.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

How would you rate Switcher.ie ?

(optional)

"I got the best deal available and switcher did all that work"
"Very good companu"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very happy, no hassle at all to switch"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"The process was very easy and straightforward. Eir staff were very helpful and informed in response to my application to Switcher whereas my experiences with them in the past were less than perfect."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"everything ok just Sundays evening lagging a bit"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found the website extremely easy to use. It very quickly filtered my requirements and showed me easy to compare options. When I'd decided to switch it just took one call and I'm saving hansomely on my phone and Internet package with Vodafone. Thank you Switcher.ie"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Switched Broadband from Eir to Sky - without any hassle. Switcher did all the work. Will definitely use Switcher again"
"Good offer s"
"Saved money"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"No hassles at all.mordem is running efficient and am happy."
Bernadette
Verified Buyer
"It was more simpler than I expected. Found customer service very helpful and friendly."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Was very easy to use site. All offeres explained in detail and even afterservice is perfect replys and acts on problem straight away"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I would highly recommend this service as it is very reasonably priced with a very good and fast signal. I live in a rural area and the coverage is brilliant."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Gave me all available options therefore allowing me to make the best choice."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have changed from a phone and internet provider (Vodafone) to eir And saved a lot of money but most important a company that will tell me the truth and supply me with a service that I can trust.Thank you."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Nice and easy all the information in one place Fill in the form and submit no messing around 100% recommend it"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Had a few queries after switching as was having big issues with new provider and got very quick response."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Switcher did all the work by finding out the most suitable and cheapest option in the present market, thanks switcher for your help"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I recently switched Broadband/Phone supplier through Switcher.ie. No problems or delays whatsoever."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"ye where great ...but the company sky where not they messed me around for nearly a month and still are ...but as I said yer team where great to work with thanks .."
Switcher.ie is rated 4.70 based on 651 reviews