Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Jestem zadowolona ponieważ dzięki wam dokonałam dobrego wyboru.
Thought the savings were way overstated and found out only when I saw actual new bills
Good Impartial service
This is funny,
First, the switching over to new ,money saving energy suppliers to, ie Energia was carried out efficiently by you guys. Thankyou
A week later Energia announced that their prices are to rise,
Please send the €50 gift card
Regards leonard Croxton
Easy to change supplier and compare prices.... Would highly recommend switcher.ie
Hassle free. Easy process. Great service. Easy to navigate and quick process.
I recently changed my electricity provider using Switcher.ie
Through Switcher.ie it was easy to assess the potential value of the deal that my new energy provider offered and then to make the switch.
Very easy and straightforward
I'm delighted with the information provided which helped me change energy provider.
Very fast and simple. GREAT !!!!
Been working out so far cheaper electric because of Switcher.ie
The transition went smoothly.
The switch went through 3 days before the end of the contract I had with old supplier which caused a lot of problems. Suggest you prompt people to put in a switching date so there is no chance of this happening.
Simplest procedure ever
All done smoothly
Switcher.ie informed my quickly exactly what l needed to know.
And helped me quickly to change energy providers easily within minutes. Saving me hundreds of Euro a year!
Brilliant!
Recommended!!
Worked fine . No issues.
Such a great service. I used switcher to change my electricity provider and it was so quick and easy. I'd definitely recommend to anyone and I'm looking forward to saving some money in the future
It was very easy to switch my energy supplier, and choosing a new one was made easy by using Switcher. I expect to be using Switcher's services again in future, as they save a great lot of time comparing all the different suppliers, and all THEIR respective plans, so can recommend Swicher for anyone thinking of changing their supplier.
wery good
Clear and simple information and made the switching process easy to complete
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,030 reviews