Switcher.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Click Here

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy

Under an hour
Clive
"Very good easy to use very professional"
Eileen
"So so helpful.. It is NOT an easy process; deliberately daunting- But like learning to cycle- which was awful- with a steadying hand it happened!! NEW A/C engineer came into install all and remove other, which we packed up and they collectedand: all was in sync!"
"They annoy you so much you wont forget to save ££££"
"This is my 2nd time using Switcher and I cant recommend it enough.It is so easy to use and there is no pressure from salepeople to use it."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Used it and found it very helpful and will use it again."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"So easy quick and easy to do, saved alot of money, delighted"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"easy to use switcher.ie, the switching process was very smooth with no complications"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We wanted to change energy supplier and found switcher.ie very easy to use, with clear information and was very helpful"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very user friendly. All information required to make a decision was there. Recommendations were spot on. Switch was completely painless."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"uncomplicate"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"helpful, informative and straightforward, will use them for other charges."
"Nice switcher.ie"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very easy to use and all options were outlined very clearly. Will use again."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The service Switcher provides is very easy to use and makes the whole process of switching energy providers a piece of cake, so simple in fact that I wonder why more people don't switch more often."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I first used Switcher in 2018 to find a better electricity deal. I was delighted with how easy and efficient it was to compare prices and, having made my choice, to switch supplier. I have switched again this year and will certainly be using Switcher again to make my pension go a bit further."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service but not all information was provided about the new providers offer. I wasn't aware of the credit on the account as part of the switch."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I used Switcher to get better value on my electricity bill, it's so easy to use and I'm now saving money..."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Easy transition, done it all from my pc"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staight forward, hassle free, so easy. Thanks"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Seamless, reliable and straightforward step-by-step process. Would recommend and I will use Switcher.ie again."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Stress free, problem free switch over from one supplier to another. 100% recommend"
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very easy to switch suppliers. No problems encountered. Would use again."
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service. I'm hard of hearing and have to conduct my communications via email and this was dealt with sympathetically and efficiently. I'm a recent immigrant from the UK and I can unhesitatingly say that your service is far superior to anything that I experienced in my switching activities in England. Well done!! and please keep up the good work."
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 901 reviews