Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Great service, so easy to complete! 😁
I found Switcher.ie very simple and easy to use. I would recommend the website to anyone who is considering changing service providers as it's very user friendly.
It was very easy to change suppliers with switcher.ie, a few minutes is all it took! I would have no problem recommending them. Thanks.
Easy way to quickly evaluate the best value and seamless switching process
Very easy and efficient process
I have never used the service so receiving the email in error, please delete me email address.
Very easy to deal with. Quick and efficient.
Very quick and easy
I switched my electricity supplier through Switcher and it couldn’t have been more simple. I’m looking forward to seeing how much I save and I will definitely be checking out Switcher again when my contracts up 👍
Made switching accounts very easy and will use again
Delighted with switcher you gave me the chance to switch
as easy as a, b, c!
Every year now when my utility contracts come up for renewal I see what value is 'out there'. Switcher.ie is a very useful and helpful tool in assisting with the process. It is as if they are looking out for you making sure you have accurate information so as to make an informed decision.
Have used switcher.ie several times to change my electricity provider and it couldn't be easier. The simplest way ever to save money.
simple & easy to switch - no fuss and cheaper energy bill --
It is already two times when we used Switcher to change the electricity provider. It was very simple and smooth to use every time. Their website is quite easy to navigate and find a deal matching your circumstances.
All the information in one place, easy to use and easy to switch. Highly recommend!
Quick and easy to use
I found it most helpful in allowing me to see the different suppliers and what I could save
Extremely easy to use and hassle free. Made changing energy suppliers so easy and best of all saved me a lot of money. I highly recommend Switcher.ie.
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,052 reviews