Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Under an hour
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
I'm sick of gas and electricity providers giving better discounts to new customers... I'm very happy Switcher.ie makes it easier to take advantage and become a new customer each year. Sad that the providers don't actually value loyalty.
Very satisfied
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
easy to use. quick and fast response!
Verry good
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
So easy we'll worth using switcher
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Switcher is very easy to use with polite well informed staff. I used them to switch from Virgin Media to Vodafone saving 20 euro p/m and all up and running within a week. Good service.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Makes it very easy to switch phone providers
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
I recently felt hard done by my broadband provider and heard about switcher.ie from a friend of mine ten minutes later had a great deal in place .So easy to do delighted with this great service
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Every good and excited with the deals
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Switcher provided a review of the different providers and the price they had to offer and made the transition seamless
Very convenient way of comparing rates
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Great comparison website. I always use it when I’m out of contract with broadband or electricity supplier.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
The ease and convenience of switching my electricity provider was outrageously good. I was shown the best deals out there and all I needed was my MPRN and a meter reading to switch. 10 / 10 would recommend to everybody.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Found all the information in one place really easy to follow.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good and fast internet.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service. Made moving suppliers so easy.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service, saved more than going directly through provider
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
It is easy way to switching.
Very convenient method
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
Switcher.ie helped me a lot to understand the difference between the broadband services offered in Dublin. That's how I got the best deal. Thanks!
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 957 reviews