Switcher.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

How would you rate Switcher.ie ?

"The information on Switcher helped me pick better value in telephone/broadband company and mobile company. I changed both and am getting a better service that costs less. What's not to appreciate ?"
(Broadband) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Everything was seamless and painless."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"when I switched from Vodafone to Pure telecom, Vodafone charged me an extra months rental because they said i did not give them a months notice. It was not me that gave them the notice but Pure telecom, they only gave them 2 weeks notice. it eliminated any saving by switching."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very simple to use. Understandable."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"yes Is very easy no paying tax just charge and use. simply the best"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Saved me looking up other networks"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Provides lot of option."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was struggling to switch to Sky broadband, but Switch did it for me straight away."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I gave you the information and you didn’t even get back to me let alone switch anything. ?????? What are you talking about."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"It readily provided a cross comparison between different Telephone companies offers enabling me to make a suitable decision on one of them."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Clear information, easy to find information from different providers."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful service agent on the phone, my switch went smoothly. Great service."
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good Afternoon, Very happy with the service from start. Thank you"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"All went very smoothly no hassle at all Did not have to do much at all"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Happy for Switcher thanks"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found the ideal broadband provider"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"I got the best deal available and switcher did all that work"
"Very good companu"
(Broadband) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very happy, no hassle at all to switch"
(Broadband) - Posted 3 months ago
"The process was very easy and straightforward. Eir staff were very helpful and informed in response to my application to Switcher whereas my experiences with them in the past were less than perfect."
Switcher.ie is rated 4.69 based on 667 reviews