Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
It was very easy to switch my energy supplier, and choosing a new one was made easy by using Switcher. I expect to be using Switcher's services again in future, as they save a great lot of time comparing all the different suppliers, and all THEIR respective plans, so can recommend Swicher for anyone thinking of changing their supplier.
wery good
Clear and simple information and made the switching process easy to complete
I end up have to pay 2 companys for the same month for phone internet and tv , so it cost me more than i tought i would save over 6 monts , so not very happy with .
Simple, quick & polite.
Good service cant fault
Quick, no complications and cheapest deal at the time of change. I'll save about €500 on gas and leki bills over the year A T B Equal.
Great service, thank you very much
Very smooth changeover
Worst experience ever by using switcher.ie for virgin media broadband.
Request was made on switcher.ie for new broadband connection.
Broadband was installed but No communication after that from switcher.ie or virgin media in regards to my new account number setup and plan setup.
Got my first bill from virgin media and they said the plan requested with offers on switcher.ie for new customer account is not activated as direct debit was not made so the plan you have requested on switcher.ie is not working.
Virgin media have charged me full amount of monthly bil ( 89 euro) instead of 40 euro plan which I have requested on switcher.ie and now virgin media is saying that I am contract with them already so I have to pay 89 euro every month.
They give out awards to these type of companies

No issues whatsoever. Easy transition.
..........
Very useful service. Made the switch to a new energy supplier very easy. All the hard work done for me. Thanks. Will use again when needed.
I like Switcher as it helps me to compare prices for services that I require. When I decide to change a provider, Switcher makes it really easy to do so. All I do is click and they do the rest.
One of the easiest website to change your electricity,Car insurance and Broadband, etc.
Highly recommended.
Great for checking out best prices and offers. Makes it very easy to switch providers. Would definitely recommend using it if you’re considering switching providers.
Great service easy and simple to use
I really like the service Switcher.ie provides and that you can get the best available deals on the market.
Hassle free change and will be using SWITCHER again
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 1,015 reviews