Switcher.ie Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
6 - 12 Hours
Clive
"Very good easy to use very professional"
Eileen
"So so helpful.. It is NOT an easy process; deliberately daunting- But like learning to cycle- which was awful- with a steadying hand it happened!! NEW A/C engineer came into install all and remove other, which we packed up and they collectedand: all was in sync!"
"They annoy you so much you wont forget to save ££££"
"They made it very easy to make the change"
"Very easy to compare other suppliers and to switch. You get the best deal this way. Thank you Switcher.ie"
"Very fast and easy process"
"It did what it said on the tin. The old supplier bowed out on time; the new supplier came in on time. No fuss, no bother, no loss of service."
"I found the information supplied was very useful and the changeover went very smoothly, if you haven't used switcher try it as it costs nothing and could save you a lot of money"
"Seamless transition to new energy supplier."
"Although stayed with original supplier, they called me after learning I was about to switch and offered me much better rates"
"Brilliant service couldnt ask for better broadband so happy with everything on it it brilliant"
"It was so easy, just a couple of clicks and I was able to change my broadband saving me nearly half of my normal cost per month."
"I switched from vergin to sky I lost 60 Euro because I didn't cancel on the right day I think if switch keep notes when people need to cancel in order to switch providers you could tell them about new deals that they could have instead and provide them with the details they need to cancel without losing money the service is alright but could be better and this system would generate it's own repeat business"
"I'm satisfied"
"All sorted in no time without any fuss"
"Easy to use to great the best deals"
"Simple and straightforward"
"It was the best switch i ever done thank you"
"I've used Switcher.ie before to change Electricity Companies and found it really easy to do. Sometimes it's cheaper to do it online. Thanks Switcher.ie. will keep using you."
"No stress switching broadband to different supplier. A smooth move"
"Good experience no problem so far so good. Thank you."
"Excellent guide & accurate rates, highly recommended"
"I was unsure about Switcher.. but now recommend it to all my friends"
Switcher.ie is rated 4.70 based on 759 reviews