Switcher.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy

"i was happy with being able to see the price comparisons easily. i found it very helpful"
(Broadband) - Posted 1 month ago
"Through Switcher we changed our Broadband from Eir to Sky and made a saving of just over €39 a month - so we are very happy 🌷"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Switcher.ie was fantastic. They completely took control of any discomfort about switching from one company to another. I did not have to have any contact with either the company I was switching to or from. Switcher.ie were extremely efficient. I could not recommend them highly enough. My sister is now going to switch to another service provider and I have recommended Switcher.ie to her. I am not great technically so it was just great letting someone else do all the work. It was so simple."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"very helpful on the phone and sorted everything for me which was brilliant.."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Convenient, easy and everything was explained so well. Got the best package available and within budget."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service simple done ."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I certainly chose the best price broadband. However a couple of weeks later when I researched tv channels I could have got a better bundle with a different company. Probably my own fault though. Good service."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was contacted very soon after wanting to switch my broadband, switcher has proved to be an amazing service as it had everything I needed and did the work for me."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Highly recommend using switcher.ie. I switched to a new broadband provider and switcher gave me a list of options to suit my requirements. Made a great saving. It was so easy."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"So glad I switched ye are very reasonable and great service."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was happy to use switcher in general I got what I wanted Thank you Your Faithful Aftab Hussain"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"The site is very user friendly and easy to use. You'd be crazy not to try it for yourself. We are saving almost €1000 in a year!!!!!"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was very happy with the service as they did everything and the switch over was quick and without gliches. Thank you J. Tiernan"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Made switching suppliers very easy & stress free"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Dead handy and easy to see all offers actually applicable to me (E.g filtering out providers not available in my area) which made choosing easier as I had made one or two calls previous direct and after going through a whole process being told they don’t service my area."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"So far so good, however very expensive broadband. I was recently on holidays in Serbia used broadband over there, It is much cheaper and faster than Vodafone broadband and many others. I think should be cheaper for this quality service"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"It was helpful for me to choose through comparing different companies throug switch .ie"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good service - complaints."
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"no hassle ,just switched and played"
(Broadband) - Posted 2 months ago
"We moved to eir but had trouble with broadband for first few weeks wasn’t very happy with customer care spoke to an extremely rude woman on the phone but got it sorted eventually think I’ll be switching again when contract is up"
Switcher.ie is rated 4.71 based on 700 reviews