Switcher.ie Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie

About Switcher.ie: Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Eileen
"So so helpful.. It is NOT an easy process; deliberately daunting- But like learning to cycle- which was awful- with a steadying hand it happened!! NEW A/C engineer came into install all and remove other, which we packed up and they collectedand: all was in sync!"
David B
"They annoy you so much you wont forget to save ££££"
Anthony J
"Hassle free move from Electric Ireland to Energia."
"No hassle, no fuss and all as it was stated it would be."
(Broadband) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Great so far can't fault the change. 6 months in. Will see how next 6 will go!"
(Broadband) - Posted 4 days ago
"They where very friendly and the installation was really quick and there customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced."
(Broadband) - Posted 4 days ago
"Simple to use, clear comparison."
(Broadband) - Posted 4 days ago
"Not sure if this is switcher.ie fault but was left a few days without internet service for the crossover. I’m am also in credit on my old provider and I still have not received a refund! I3months later I’m still getting ‘bills’ saying I’m in €50 credit! Otherwise I would recommend for comparison and switching overall"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great service and so easy to use"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Excellent service. Hassle free change over. Great comparisons. Switcher made switching easy. Thank you."
"Very good service"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"I'm delighted with the service, switching is an economic activity, I've been with Sky to for over 21 years, before I became a switcher. There is no such thing as loyalty with service providers. I intend using switcher for broadband and electricity twice per year. Thank you for your efficient and valuable service. Best Wishes. Richard O'Rourke."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very clear description of wifi service providers! Greatly assisted me in choosing the best value service. Would recommend highly!"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very user friendly and clear. Drop down options work well."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Easy to use and got a great WiFi package"
"Wow amazing"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Makes switching so easy and quick also gives deals and switching highly recommend."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"I had a very easy transfer process, thank you."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Easy service to use simple Would recommend"
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Easy process from start to finish and much more efficient than doing the research on your own! Highly recommended!"
"Excellent. Hassle free."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"A must go to when looking to save or to get independent confirmation on prices & offers for several providers in one place. Going direct to my provider meant getting an average offer/ basic renewal offer but using this site showed me the best deals and using this info I got saved me €110 of a saving on my broadband from best offer i could see. All this for less that 5 minutes on the site looking at all my options. So easy to navigate and see what you get for what you pay. Thanks Switcher.ie, Colin."
(Broadband) - Posted 5 days ago
"Excellent service. Takes all the hassle away."
Switcher.ie is rated 4.71 based on 724 reviews