Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Under an hour
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House, 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Overall very straightforward to switch using switcher.ie. I chose to use the switcher website as iberdrola had issues with the security cert and I could trust the switcher website. Maybe no need for advertisement emails afterwards!
(Energy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It was very easy to do the switch as I thought it would be a long drawn out process.
Easy & accurate money saving
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was surprised at how quickly I was transferred to my new supplier.
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
i have used switcher.ie for myself and my mother in the last few years to switch by energy provider - I have always make a significant savings and found the process with easy and straightforward
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent site very user friendly. Have recommended it to my family and friends.
excellent service
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I found Switcher.ie great as it does all the work for you in finding the best prices for energy, broadband etc. The switch over was very easy.
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I used Switcher.ie to get a new deal on my gas and electricity. I found the whole process extremely easy and the staff at Switcher.ie very helpful and knowledgeable when I had queries. I ended up with a very significant saving on my energy bills. Thanks, Switcher.ie - I will be back next year!
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Happy with everything. Would use them again.
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good way of getting information on the services being provided by utility providers allowing you to compare and contrast the different service offerings and prices on offer
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Switching was so easy. I just entered some details and the rest was automated. Currently enjoying cheaper energy. Thanks switcher 😁
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
very easy and friendly service to use. switched gas and electricity suppliers in a few minutes. thank you
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Informative, concise, a must when deciding which product suits your needs best
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Quick, no fuss and easy. Thanks
Super ,super , super
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
quick easy way to switch and save on bills. first time and won't be the last great service!
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
A fantastic company everything went smoothly from start to finish
(Energy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I'm sick of gas and electricity providers giving better discounts to new customers... I'm very happy Switcher.ie makes it easier to take advantage and become a new customer each year. Sad that the providers don't actually value loyalty.
Very satisfied