Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Very good, very easy to use.
Many thanks. So simple to use. Saving me at least a third of my bill for electricity.
I try to switch electricity provider once a year and Switcher.ie is my go-to site. Never lets me down. Thank you!
The whole process was straightforward. I should have switched years ago!
I used switcher.ie to switch my gas supplier from Energia to Iberdrola in Late April. We are being told to shop around and look for more competitive deals. I signed up to Iberdrola and the month after i get an email saying they are increasing the ESB by 12.5% and Gas by 8.5% next month. What is the point of using switcher.ie as a customer if the supplier can turn around to a new customer after a month and dramatically increase their prices for new customers. Wont ever be using switcher.ie again and will be saying good bye to Iberdrola too (oh yeah, that will cost me 50 euro! too but its worth it).
Very good experience with switcher. Ie. Hope after a year with new supplier my bills will be lower. Thanks again.
I change electricity supplier every year and always do it through Switcher.ie.
Changing energy providers was quick & efficient. Good savings. Easy to use.
Switcher was great
Simple as filling out a form online. Couldn’t be an easier process. Hassle free moving providers.
It's brilliant . Takes the hassle of checking best deals
Simple to compare energy companies.
With all these so called aids to help consumers to switch, they are very inaccurate . I know the exact meter readings and amount spent each year on electricity, yet when I change every year, it is extremely difficult to calculate a definitive result. Both yourself and Bonkers never give me a realistic answer.
Was such an easy and straightforward process. Switcher took care of everything. Cant believe ive save so much already in 2 months by swapping supplier. Reccomended and ill be definitley doing it every year ! Thank you Switcher
Great service, so easy to complete! 😁
I found Switcher.ie very simple and easy to use. I would recommend the website to anyone who is considering changing service providers as it's very user friendly.
It was very easy to change suppliers with switcher.ie, a few minutes is all it took! I would have no problem recommending them. Thanks.
Easy way to quickly evaluate the best value and seamless switching process
Very easy and efficient process
I have never used the service so receiving the email in error, please delete me email address.
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,066 reviews