Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Switcher.ie made life very easy when switching suppliers.

No thanks!
It was very easy to do the switch as I thought it would be a long drawn out process.
excellent service
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Happy with everything. Would use them again.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher is very easy to use with polite well informed staff. I used them to switch from Virgin Media to Vodafone saving 20 euro p/m and all up and running within a week. Good service.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher provided a review of the different providers and the price they had to offer and made the transition seamless
Excellent service.
Made moving suppliers so easy.
Fast and useful website!
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Great help on price comparison easy way to save some money !
Switching was easy but Electric Ireland is very vague as to when the change will take place.
Very helpful to see the different offers available and the cost comparisons helped me make an informed decision.
Switched my utilities. The gas was switched almost immediately but the electricity seemed to take a bout 2 week. Not a big deal really and I don't know why they didn't change together.

Contact customer service and they said they were sorry that I was having issues switching my "Broadband". Obviously I wasn't switching my Broadband.

Very minor issues. Very happy all round really.
Used it and found it very helpful and will use it again.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
helpful, informative and straightforward, will use them for other charges.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service but not all information was provided about the new providers offer. I wasn't aware of the credit on the account as part of the switch.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy transition, done it all from my pc
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
easy to use and compare companies. very helpful
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher was super easy to use and really clear. Helped cut through all the faff and helped me make a decision based on what’s important - cost (including after promo) and speed
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
I found the process straightforward. I am saving a good deal on my broadband and I was able to bundle a mobile phone with the deal - I would not have thought to do this without Switcher.

I am pleased that the review request comes after I have a chance to get used to the new service- much better than straight away.
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 1,015 reviews