Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
I end up have to pay 2 companys for the same month for phone internet and tv , so it cost me more than i tought i would save over 6 monts , so not very happy with .
Worst experience ever by using switcher.ie for virgin media broadband.
Request was made on switcher.ie for new broadband connection.
Broadband was installed but No communication after that from switcher.ie or virgin media in regards to my new account number setup and plan setup.
Got my first bill from virgin media and they said the plan requested with offers on switcher.ie for new customer account is not activated as direct debit was not made so the plan you have requested on switcher.ie is not working.
Virgin media have charged me full amount of monthly bil ( 89 euro) instead of 40 euro plan which I have requested on switcher.ie and now virgin media is saying that I am contract with them already so I have to pay 89 euro every month.
They give out awards to these type of companies

I switched to Pure Telecom and thought all was well until I got a 10Euro extra charge for the DD I thought they had sorted did not go through and is not my fault.
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
Confusion of offer betwewn virgin media and you very disapointed will never use switch aagain
Hi Olivia,

Thank you for leaving your review.

We have emailed you regarding your feedback and look forward to hearing from you soon.

With thanks,
The Switcher.ie Team.
you had sold me me a package that does not exist with sky. I want my initial payment refunded immediately.
(Broadband) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Annie, Thank you for submitting your review of Switcher.ie. All of the Sky plans listed on Switcher.ie are authorised by Sky however availability is location dependant we're afraid. Availability will be confirmed with you upon contact by a Sky advisor where your address can be checked in order to determine whether service will be available. We do advise this on the Sky application form. ?We have contacted Sky to bring this matter to their attention and they have kindly requested for you to get in touch with their customer care team directly where details of this can be discussed with you directly and hopefully resolved. You can reach the Sky customer care team on 0818 719 819. Kind regards,The Switcher.ie Team.
i had to contact my old provider my self
(Broadband) - Posted 4 years ago
Hi Aidan,

Thank you for your review and providing feedback on your switching experience.

For broadband, we do handle all of the set-up details for your new plan in conjunction with your new supplier, however we do advise on Switcher.ie that you will need to make sure you give your current broadband provider the specified notice to cancel your current contract to ensure you’re not charged after you’ve switched provider.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Kind regards,
The Switcher.ie Team.
Delay in insalling of the broadband
(Broadband) - Posted 4 years ago
Hi Muthana,

Thank you for leaving a review.

We're sorry to hear that Vodafone were delayed in the process of installing your broadband service and hope that you are now fully set up.

If you have any queries regarding your service or are still having issues with your installation you can reach Vodafone's dedicated customer care team on 1907 where assistance can be provided.

Kind regards,
The Switcher.ie Team.
The switch process is way to long Imay still not switched over
Not user friendly platform.
Should be more simplified
Switched to energia after seeing that new customers get 150 euros back. Never got anything , never heard from anyone and never got any special offers or anything even though im a new customer.
Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for submitting your review.

Energia's - Clever Dual Fuel (Web EXCLUSIVE) tariff is not inclusive of €150 cashback however customers who apply for this plan can avail of a discounted unit rate - 26% off electricity & 25% off gas. These discounts should have been applied to your account however if not this can be raised directly with Energia's customer care team on 1850 405 405 where full details of your account can be discussed.

Switcher Customer Care