Tajima Direct Reviews

Caroll-Ann Alie
John Saybe
Steve Wood
Doug Mclean
The new lenses look great. Very quick turn around.
Glad you're happy with your new Tajima lenses installed in your Maui Jim sunglasses, Ron! Thanks for the review!
I took my lenseless frames to a local store and they said it could not ne done,. I was prepared to hear the same from Tajima Direct. Yet my new lenses were delivered in like new condition and I am back with my fav glasses again! I am a loyalist to Persol. Can't help it. Jack Nicholson.
So happy to hear we could bring your favorite sunglasses back to life! Thanks for the review!
Great product! Lense optics are clear, precision-milled to OEM specs so inserting the lenses was a simple snap-in process.
Of note is there is very little to no lenses glare from inside the lense that you find in other replacement lenses.
So glad to hear you're thrilled with the quality and fit of your new Tajima lenses for your Maui Jim Stingray sunglasses! Thanks for the review, Jonathan!
Had 2 Vintage Emporio Armani frames (new) with no lens made into sunglasses. Excellent! Great lens both the brown and the gray, remarkable quality. I will definitely use Tajima again and again and it will be sooner than I think since I believe I need to go to prescription. Love to do business with this company!
Tajima Direct 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
So glad you're pumped with the new Tajima lenses we installed in your Armani frames. They look great! Thanks for the wonderful review and picture, Phil!
Outstanding workmanship, clearly superior product, great customer support (Thanks Jacob).
I would recommend without reservation.
So happy to hear you're thrilled with your new Clear Prescription Lenses we installed in your Lindberg frames, Camilo! Thank you for the great review!
Great product, great people to work with!
Both Steve and Jacob took the time to make sure that I received exactly what I was looking for. Tajima is like an “old school” family operation and I’ll be working with them again for sure.
Harry, we're so glad that you're happy with your new polarized Rx sunglass lenses and with your custom polarized lenses for your Johnny Depp sunglasses! Thanks for the wonderful review!
Although it took longer than expected (which they compensated for) the product was perfect!
Glad to hear you're really happy with the quality of the new lenses in your Maui Jim sunglasses and that we could make up for the delay. Thanks for the review, Matt!
Can’t say enough about the quality of the lens and the superb service. Seamless effort from start to finish, and working with Jacob was a pleasure. I have replaced 3 sets of Ray Bans, with a fourth on the way. Brilliant business model!
Kevin, thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy we could make the process seamless for you and that the lenses themselves exceeded your expectations!
The easiest replacement I had to do... easy directions and returned fast. Lenses are perfect . Thank you
So happy to hear you're thrilled with how easy the process was to replace the lenses in your Maui Jim frames! Thanks for the review, Elizabeth!
Perfect fit and with the Maui Jim logo on them. Very pleased and ultra quick turn around
Steve, so glad you're happy with the new lenses and the service we provided! Look closer and you'll see it's a Tajima logo, not a Maui Jim logo. Thanks for the review!
Clear vision, very good service! Good luck in the future!
So glad to hear you're happy with your new Tajima lenses for your Armani frames! Thanks for the review, Roman!
I was very happy with the way Jacob handled my replacement lens order. The original order was filled incorrectly, but Jacob jumped in right away to ensure the return and replacement process occurred quickly, and without additional cost. Exceptional customer service!
Scott, so glad to hear you're happy with how we handled our mistake and were able to make it fast and easy to solve it for you. Thanks for leaving a review!
I ordered the Blue replacement lenses for my Costa Zane glasses. These are the best lenses I have ever had for sunglasses. The view is crystal clear with no inside reflections at all (I get them all the time in every pair of sunglasses I have ever had). Ordering was simple and total time to ship my frame, install the lenses and return was just a few days. Tajima is now my go to for all my future lens needs. I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend Tajima to everyone.

Jeff - Kennesaw, GA
So glad to hear we could surpass your expectations with our Tajima lens quality, Jeff! Happy to fulfill any lens needs you have in the future. Thanks for the great review!
This was my third pair of glasses to have lenses replaced with Tajima Direct lenses, so I guess I am a repeat customer, and also a customer for life! Each pair has a different lens color and I can't decide which one is my favorite. The color, clarity and quality of Tajima Direct lenses is unparalleled to anything else out there. LOVE my Tajima Direct lenses!
So glad to hear you're loving the views through your new Tajima lenses in your Bvlgari frames, Lori! Thanks for your support and the kind review!
recently had cataract surgery and decided to repurpose several good frames which had my previous prescription to non-prescription sunglasses; I sought out high quality lenses and was very happy find them at Tajima Direct. I would recommend a "readers" option like Maui Jim offers wherein the basic lens is non-prescription with a small reader added to the bottom of the lens. Great product and support!
So glad you're thrilled with your new Tajima lenses for your Ray Ban and Kaenon frames! Thanks for the idea to make "readers" and for the review, Donald!
Great service
Glad you're happy with the service and your new lenses for your Ray Bans, Glenn! Thanks for the review!
Super quality product. Customer service is excellent. Shipping is great.
Highly recommended!
So glad we could impress you with our lens quality and service! Thanks for the review, Leticia!
The service was excellent! Steve answered all my questions, and then some. The lenses are very nice. I recommend Tajima to anyone looking for new polarized lenses.
So glad we could make it seamless for you to replace your lenses, Jim! Thanks for the review!
so far i'm impressed. visually (looking through them) and scratches (looking at them). I don't baby my sunglasses. And these are taking the heat.
So glad we could impress you with our Tajima lenses that we installed in your Ray Ban frames, Mark! Thanks for the review and hope you continue to use and enjoy them!
I’m absolutely in love with my Tajima Rx lenses.... I was already a fan of their lenses but now with my prescription, it’s a game changer. So clear and I can enjoy nature’s beauty . The whole process was easy and affordable. Thanks you so much. Excellent and Incredible lens and customer service from Tajima ! I have both RX Sunglass Lens in my LEWI KAENON frames with progressive lens features and also clear lens in 2 pairs of Kaenon 604 - great to see clearly in the bright sun while sailing and flying & so many outdoor activities - plus the clear are super for everyday use and really needed for night driving🦞❤️💪💥👀🚀
Cameron, so happy you took the leap to give our prescription lenses a try after being a fan of our normal sunglass polarized lenses! Glad they exceeded expectations for you. Thanks for the review!
Tajima Direct is rated 4.99 based on 109 reviews