Tajima Direct Reviews

Tajima Direct 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Chris Moore
Tajima Direct 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Thomas Phillips
excellent service.. walked me through the procedure for getting the correct specs for my prescription lenses that were not include with my eye exam lenses fit my costa frames perfectly and the clarity is exceptional. you'll like doing business with these folks.
So glad to hear you're loving your new polarized prescription sunglass lenses in your Costa frames, AJ! Thank you for the review!
Lenses arrived yesterday, the change over was easy. I just used them and the quality is awesome
Glad to hear you're happy with your Maui Jim replacement lenses, Anthony! Thank you for the review!
Great clarity and no color distortion. Really nice to be able to replace scratched lenses into a frame that I liked.
So glad to hear that you're happy with your sunglass lens replacement for your Costa, Duck Commander, and Solize sunglasses, Vernon! Thank you for the review!
Love my Tajima Direct clear progressive lenses! The optics are high quality and the blue light filter lowers the stress on my eyes while on the computer or watching TV. This is my second pair of lenses from Tajima Direct and I'm very happy with their service & quality.
Great to hear you're loving your new Tajima Clear Progressive Lenses, Steve! Thank you for the review!
Great service and super convenient. They will send you a box to ship your glasses to Tajima and return them in a couple weeks. The new lens seem to be fine quality and will work well on the water.
John, great to hear you're happy with the polarized prescription sunglass lens replacement we provided for you! Thank you for the review!
Just received my second pair of polarized, prescription progressive sunglasses. Extremely pleased with Jacob and his team
Shawn, so glad to hear you're happy with your second pair of polarized prescription lens replacement for your Ray Ban Aviators! Thanks for the review!
My new lenses for my Maui Jim Kahuna frames far exceeded my expectations. The clarity of the lenses and the fit to the frame are exceptional. Golfed yesterday with the new lenses and was very impressed with them. I must add that I'm not an easy customer to please. Thank You Tajima Direct! Bryan
Bryan, so glad to hear the quality of your new Tajima lenses exceeded your expectations! Thank you for the review!
My 3rd pair of lenses from Tajima Direct. This time i purchased prescription, progressive lenses. Like before, easy, fast, and great communication on status from Jacob and crew. The lenses are awesome! Great optics, fits perfectly in my old frames, and now have prescription sunglasses. Thanks Tajima Direct!
Tajima Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Denis, thank you for coming back for your eyewear needs! Glad you're happy with the quality of your new polarized prescription sunglass lenses and the service we provided!
I stumbled across Tajima online and took a chance to save my favorite 10+ year old Oakley’s. My frames were too old to buy lenses so I had to send them in.
I was shocked at the quality of the product and how quickly they got my glasses back to me! The Tajima lenses are better than the originals. I highly recommend Tajima and will use them again!!!
Tajima Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021
PJ, thank you for taking a chance on us and I'm so glad that you're happy with the quality of the Tajima lenses and the lens replacement service we provided to you. Thank you for the review!
Great news. I can renew my Kaenon sunglasses without buying a new pair. It was fantastic to insert the new lenses and realize that I really needed them. I thought the old ones—7 or 8 years old—needed new lenses and I would have to buy new glasses. My son told me about the option to buy just the lenses from Tajima Direct. He had just replaced his lenses and was wildly positive about the experience. So I immediately ordered new lenses and have been amazed by the outcome. Thanks for being there.
Mike, so glad we could revive your favorite Kaenon frames with new lenses! Thank you for the review!
Excellent service with quality product. Will definitely purchase again.
Arnold, so glad to hear you're thrilled with your new polarized prescription sunglass lenses for your Maui Jim frames! Thank you for the review!
I ordered my first pair of replacement non-prescription lenses for my Columbia sunglasses from Tajima a couple weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased. The process was simple and the turnaround time from the date I ordered till I rec'd the new lenses was outstanding. I am very happy with my purchase and will probably order replacement lenses for a pair of sunglasses for my wife. I highly recommend Tajima.
Claire, so glad to hear you're happy with your new Tajima lenses and the service we provided! Thank you for the review!
Easy and quick process even with bad weather happening. Lenses look great.
So glad to hear you're happy with the lens quality and the service we provided for replacing the lenses in your Kaenon frames! Thanks for the review, Timothy!
I have purchased two set of lenses, G28 & G15, high quality for polarised lens, very satisfied, especially for my sailing.
Glad to hear you're loving the new Tajima lenses for your Kaenon frames, Lukasz! Thank you for the review!
I was amazed at how easy the process was and what great customer service Jacob provided. I had questions on the frames I wanted to use and Jacob answered all my questions. I received my new glasses in about 5 working days from when I sent them. I have never had such clear glasses. No glare at all. I race sailboats and I can see the mark before anyone else on the boat. I could not ask for more. Thanks
Geoff, glad to hear we could make the process easy for you and that you're thrilled with the quality of your new Tajima lenses! Thank you for the review!
From start to finish the purchase of replacement lenses for my Maui Jim's was next to effortless. After cataract surgery I had expensive frames w/ prescription lenses that I couldn't use. The switch to standard lenses was a no-brainer after finding Tajima on line.
Steve, happy to hear we could make the process of replacing your lenses smooth and easy! Thanks for the review!
I am very pleased with the lenses and service from Tajima Direct. Really easy to send them the frames and they did a great job. The lenses themselves are great quality, providing a sharp and clear image. I also chose to do the mirror finish and love how they look. The lenses also have a nice style point for including their signature on the top left of one of the lenses, and it's a look that I like.
So glad to hear you're thrilled with your new Tajima lenses we installed in your Giorgio Armani frames, Morgan! Thank you for the nice review!
Am a happy customer of the Rosenberg family over two generations, as they had an impact on Oakley, then founded Kaenon, and now Tajima. At each company, the lenses got progressively better. Tajima lenses are beyond anything I have experienced. The glare mitigation is superb, the contrast of light and shadow in/on the water is amplified, and the quality is unmatched. Adding to the challenge, my lenses are prescription. The Tajima polarized lenses are the best I have used.
Peter, so glad to hear you're loving your new Tajima prescription polarized lenses and that they've surpassed your expectations! Thank you for the wonderful review!
Super fast service! Love the new lenses. Much better than my stock ones!
So glad you're thrilled with your new Tajima lenses we installed in your Maui Jim sunglasses! Thanks for the review, Kevin!
Everything worked smoothly. These guys have got it figured out.
Hi John, glad to hear you're happy with your new Tajima lenses for your Maui Jim Stingrays! Thanks for the review!
Tajima Direct is rated 4.99 based on 171 reviews