Techinthebasket Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Techinthebasket

How would you rate Techinthebasket ?

"Bad service, poor product"
"I bought an action cam off them which turned out to have a defect. They initially said that it was a known problem but then flipped and said they would repair it. I sent it in and they sent it back saying there was nothing wrong. Now I was stuck, I had to prove the defect by getting an independent inspection which was going to be expensive. In the end I forgot about and was left with a faulty device. They just refused to do anything further. I would never buy anything from this retailer ever again."
"*** I don't ever write reviews *** I bought an Iphone plus at £634 when it came I was excite to open a new phone and when I started unboxing it I couldn't find the sim insertion tool which was missing and I also found an AT&T sim inside clearly showing it was used phone and the charger was not UK. I was so disappointed thinking I will get a new phone, they asked me to send it back (at this point I was just feeling gutted) I spent a lot of time emailing customer service I had to pay the return postage £9.55 which they have not still refunded. Very bad experience."
"I have ordered a phone and they wrote me that once my order is proceeded, it will take 5 working days to be delivered. TOPS. But what really happened: I made my order on 11.01, and on 19.01 my tracking number was still not active! I wrote them to ask why is it taking so long to get my phone and they answered that it is being prepared! It took them 4 more days to deliver it. I am not satisfied with their service at all! If I haven't reminded them that I am waiting probably I would never get my phone! A Feedback section is not available ot their site as well. Coincidence?! I'm really disappointed, because for this amount of money, I expect to get my things in time."
"Go Pro 5 still not arrived..."
Techinthebasket is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!