Techinthebasket Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Techinthebasket
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Techinthebasket made you happy

"Bad service, poor product"
Are you Techinthebasket? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Techinthebasket receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought an action cam off them which turned out to have a defect. They initially said that it was a known problem but then flipped and said they would repair it. I sent it in and they sent it back saying there was nothing wrong. Now I was stuck, I had to prove the defect by getting an independent inspection which was going to be expensive. In the end I forgot about and was left with a faulty device. They just refused to do anything further. I would never buy anything from this retailer ever again."
"*** I don't ever write reviews *** I bought an Iphone plus at £634 when it came I was excite to open a new phone and when I started unboxing it I couldn't find the sim insertion tool which was missing and I also found an AT&T sim inside clearly showing it was used phone and the charger was not UK. I was so disappointed thinking I will get a new phone, they asked me to send it back (at this point I was just feeling gutted) I spent a lot of time emailing customer service I had to pay the return postage £9.55 which they have not still refunded. Very bad experience."
"I have ordered a phone and they wrote me that once my order is proceeded, it will take 5 working days to be delivered. TOPS. But what really happened: I made my order on 11.01, and on 19.01 my tracking number was still not active! I wrote them to ask why is it taking so long to get my phone and they answered that it is being prepared! It took them 4 more days to deliver it. I am not satisfied with their service at all! If I haven't reminded them that I am waiting probably I would never get my phone! A Feedback section is not available ot their site as well. Coincidence?! I'm really disappointed, because for this amount of money, I expect to get my things in time."
"Go Pro 5 still not arrived..."
Techinthebasket is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews