Tennis-Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tennis-Point

Tell us how Tennis-Point made you happy
More Photos & Videos
The company took my money, then confirmed my order via email only for the next day to say the order was cancelled without any reason and i'm still waiting for a refund.

I've tried to contact them to understand why my order could not be fulfilled and to arrange a replacement tennis racket but none of their telephone numbers work and no one replies to emails.

Shocking service, untrustworthy.
Avoid! Chaotic Shambolic Impossible to Communicate with!
I ordered a tennis racket , Dunlop precision 98. The transport was late (3 days) wich I can understand. I received today the product and is second hand . The racket it's used , marks on the strings (tennis ball marks ) the bumper is scratch quite bad , marks of Clay. So far some mistakes that can happen.
The funny part is that I called the guys , I've sent an email with pictures and so on. The only solution was to send the racket back. I explained that I want that racket but I want something else. It can be a string in order to restring my racket. The answer was they can not do anything for me , just to return the product and they will tell me the steps after.

It's my first order and so far it will be the last one because of this attitude. I was very polite but it seems that for them this means you are stupid. I asked to speak with a manager but of course nobody said anything.

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .
Do not use this company. I have been waiting over 21 days for my goods to arrive from Parcel Force. Tennis-Point keep fobbing me off as do Parcel Force. No one is interested in resolving or helping me with this. Can’t get my money refunded and have no idea when or if my parcel will arrive. Frustrated beyond words.
Poor company in my experience, dont answer emails, only got a response once I'd involved PayPal. Full refund given. I will never use this company again, on checking other uk review sites there are many infuriated customers who have lost out due to Tennis Points poor customer service. If you need to purchase from them use PayPal, then if any problems occur go directly through PayPal to email the company. They then have to respond.
Absolutely disgusting! They sent me a faulty jacket and charged for the postage to receive it and for the postage to send it back! No replacement was sent! Avoid!!
Tennis-Point is rated 2.05 based on 19 reviews