Tennis-Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tennis-Point

Tell us how Tennis-Point made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Will not refund my money although items sent back. They deny receipt of 2 items in the box. Beware! Thieves!
Avoid this company! Rogue traders. Have only refunded me for 3 items although 5 items were in the box. Others lost by them at their warehouse! I am £60 out of pocket with no way to prove otherwise.
did not refund money back
Does not do give refunds.
Complicated paying process needing an IBAN # and etc instead of paypal/credit card like every other website. They scammed me 20 euro for a jazzminton set (order #70595794) saying that they didn't get a payment.
I ordered the set 2 weeks ago and last week they emailed me saying they didn't get a payment. I sent a screenshot of my credit card statement and told the payment method. I didn't get a response from them for a week and today they emailed me saying
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tennis-Point .

You order #70595794 was canceled. We have sent a request to our accounting team for further investigation.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards"

The company will not answer their UK, France, or German phone number. They do not answer their Facebook messenger or emails.
Bought something online, the price seems really cheap with all discounts, but that was misleading if you compare with other webshops. Since the product purchased to big, I had to return need. Tennis-point is still far behind in term of to refund your money digitally. The communication as bad as their administration process!
Avoid! Chaotic Shambolic Impossible to Communicate with!
The company took my money, then confirmed my order via email only for the next day to say the order was cancelled without any reason and i'm still waiting for a refund.

I've tried to contact them to understand why my order could not be fulfilled and to arrange a replacement tennis racket but none of their telephone numbers work and no one replies to emails.

Shocking service, untrustworthy.
I ordered a tennis racket , Dunlop precision 98. The transport was late (3 days) wich I can understand. I received today the product and is second hand . The racket it's used , marks on the strings (tennis ball marks ) the bumper is scratch quite bad , marks of Clay. So far some mistakes that can happen.
The funny part is that I called the guys , I've sent an email with pictures and so on. The only solution was to send the racket back. I explained that I want that racket but I want something else. It can be a string in order to restring my racket. The answer was they can not do anything for me , just to return the product and they will tell me the steps after.

It's my first order and so far it will be the last one because of this attitude. I was very polite but it seems that for them this means you are stupid. I asked to speak with a manager but of course nobody said anything.

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .
Do not use this company. I have been waiting over 21 days for my goods to arrive from Parcel Force. Tennis-Point keep fobbing me off as do Parcel Force. No one is interested in resolving or helping me with this. Can’t get my money refunded and have no idea when or if my parcel will arrive. Frustrated beyond words.
Spot on racket arrived 3 days after I ordered from Germany to the U.K.

They sent via DHL absolutely no issues.

Genuine review by a genuine buyer but perplexed on a very high amount of negative feedback?? 10 out of 10 from my end.
Poor company in my experience, dont answer emails, only got a response once I'd involved PayPal. Full refund given. I will never use this company again, on checking other uk review sites there are many infuriated customers who have lost out due to Tennis Points poor customer service. If you need to purchase from them use PayPal, then if any problems occur go directly through PayPal to email the company. They then have to respond.
Absolutely disgusting! They sent me a faulty jacket and charged for the postage to receive it and for the postage to send it back! No replacement was sent! Avoid!!
Very fast delivery!
Great service and goods
They deliver the correct products speedily, and refund quickly if there's a problem.
Fast delivery. Sizing reasonable. Bought a tennis skirt online and fits ok. Customer service is just a quick phone call away.
Bought a tennis kit for young girl. Perfect product and great service.
Tennis-Point is rated 2.11 based on 18 reviews