Tennis-Point Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tennis-Point

Tell us how Tennis-Point made you happy
Poor service - no answer from contact centre - so far 8 days waiting - main link to tracking doesn’t work but subsequently found link on carrier website is valid (GLS) & also final delivery via parcelforce expected today! Not a great service.
This is a fraud company. They promised to send me tennis racquet by Christmas eve. Its 4th Jan and there is no clue what's happening with my order. Neither their UK nor Germany numbers are reachable.

I recommend never ever purchase anything from Tennis Point.
I purchased an unstrung Babalot Pure Aero. I had Tennis-Point string the racket by their self titled "expert". I played with the racket for less than 5 minutes and a string snapped. I raised the issue with the company who refused to refund the cost of strings and their service in a very rude and arrogant email.
I will not be purchasing anything from this company in future.
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!..

I wish I'd checked the reviews before ordering!.

The single worst customer service I've experienced, ever!!.
Ordered over €200 of goods which obviously never arrived!!. Sent so many emails & received the bare minimum of response & info. Tell me now my package was lost by DHL, yet the track & trace says it never even left Germany!!. Absolutely ZERO effort to fast track me some of the items still in stock (these were Christmas presents after all!!) Just ignored my emails & said they will be refunding my money!. I suppose that will never arrive either!!!. Would have expected so much more from a German company...boy how wrong was I!!!!. AVOID people!
I would give zero stars if I could. I ordered 2 rackets on Black Friday. A week later they told me they dont have them. I had to badger them for a refund. They only partially refunded me, they seem to expect me to pay for strings for a racket they cant provide! Ridiculous. I have to wait until the other parts of the order are returned before they will refund me! I wouldnt ever recommend this company to anyone. avoid!!!
The worst experience ever

I have probably had one of the worst experience buying online with this company. It's been a nightmare.

I ordered up to 19 items valued at almost 300€ more than 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive anything after 10 days, then I decided to contact them via email because after called them 10 times, the phone was never answered obviously.

They replied the day after saying they'd look into it, however, they never got back to me, which is unbelivable. I chased them again to se what's going on, as they don't even try to inform their clients when you are contacting customers service

The worst comes when after two weeks I have received a single pack of 3 socks, which could be taken as a joke.

After all these amazing experiences, I have started to receive emails (only 2 actually) with one item being delivered. So, they are pretending to cover this purchase by sending items one by one, if that, after 2 weeks.

First of all, that customer experience is such a joke. The way that the company is selling its items without getting in touch with the client about availability first, or how they are going to proceed with the send it's completely unprofessional and unacceptable.

I would not recommend using this company at all. Hope they improve in the future.
Bought a Wilson Clash and had a Luxilon string put by in Tennis Point which snapped on the 2nd time of using it. Very annoying but what is worse is the total disregard by Tennis Point when I raised this them. They have no interest in this and simply told me to return the racket. I obviously need to use it so had it re strung by my guy. Tennis Point REALLY poor service.
Absolute joke!!! Customer service team just ignore the phone, can be ringing for 20 minutes then they disconnect the line. Emails!? Ha ha ha don't bother. I have been waiting for a refund for an order that never even left the warehouse for ages now. If I was actually in Germany I would be just beating their door down. They are lucky. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PLACE!!!!
I reside in US. I purchased 4 apparel items on 04JUN20 from Tennis-point(TP) in Germany and as of 22JUL20, items have still not been received to my residence due to the item lost in transit. TP will not refund my money and has taken no responsibility to work with the delivery carrier to identify where my item is located. All delivery carriers require the shipper to submit claims. They refuse to provide any customer service, answer e-mails, phone calls. Consumers beware with this company!! I purchase >$5000/year of tennis equipment including raquets, strings, shoes, apparel, balls, etc. and will remove this place from list!
Will not refund my money although items sent back. They deny receipt of 2 items in the box. Beware! Thieves!
Avoid this company! Rogue traders. Have only refunded me for 3 items although 5 items were in the box. Others lost by them at their warehouse! I am £60 out of pocket with no way to prove otherwise.
did not refund money back
Does not do give refunds.
Complicated paying process needing an IBAN # and etc instead of paypal/credit card like every other website. They scammed me 20 euro for a jazzminton set (order #70595794) saying that they didn't get a payment.
I ordered the set 2 weeks ago and last week they emailed me saying they didn't get a payment. I sent a screenshot of my credit card statement and told the payment method. I didn't get a response from them for a week and today they emailed me saying
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tennis-Point .

You order #70595794 was canceled. We have sent a request to our accounting team for further investigation.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards"

The company will not answer their UK, France, or German phone number. They do not answer their Facebook messenger or emails.
Bought something online, the price seems really cheap with all discounts, but that was misleading if you compare with other webshops. Since the product purchased to big, I had to return need. Tennis-point is still far behind in term of to refund your money digitally. The communication as bad as their administration process!
Avoid! Chaotic Shambolic Impossible to Communicate with!
The company took my money, then confirmed my order via email only for the next day to say the order was cancelled without any reason and i'm still waiting for a refund.

I've tried to contact them to understand why my order could not be fulfilled and to arrange a replacement tennis racket but none of their telephone numbers work and no one replies to emails.

Shocking service, untrustworthy.
I ordered a tennis racket , Dunlop precision 98. The transport was late (3 days) wich I can understand. I received today the product and is second hand . The racket it's used , marks on the strings (tennis ball marks ) the bumper is scratch quite bad , marks of Clay. So far some mistakes that can happen.
The funny part is that I called the guys , I've sent an email with pictures and so on. The only solution was to send the racket back. I explained that I want that racket but I want something else. It can be a string in order to restring my racket. The answer was they can not do anything for me , just to return the product and they will tell me the steps after.

It's my first order and so far it will be the last one because of this attitude. I was very polite but it seems that for them this means you are stupid. I asked to speak with a manager but of course nobody said anything.

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .

Thank you for sending me to some other tennis shops Tennis-point .
Do not use this company. I have been waiting over 21 days for my goods to arrive from Parcel Force. Tennis-Point keep fobbing me off as do Parcel Force. No one is interested in resolving or helping me with this. Can’t get my money refunded and have no idea when or if my parcel will arrive. Frustrated beyond words.
Tennis-Point is rated 1.74 based on 27 reviews