Tesco Bank Reviews

Over A Week
Read Tesco Bank Reviews

info@tescobank.com

Tell us how Tesco Bank made you happy
Tried to change vehicle insurance online, two go's at the website, two extremely long waits and conversations, 2 hrs virtually wasted.
If I could give no stars I would...
Good customer service.
Customer Service friendly, helpful and polite. Answered a general enquiry immediately. I haven't had to make a claim but everything was pretty straight forward for setting up and renewals. I would recommend but was still cheaper buying through Go Compare than direct with them. So cancelled auto- renewal with Tesco Bank but did re-new but via Go Compare.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
fdsfsdfdsfs
Excellent website
I love Tesco - staff always so polite and informed
Car Insurance was more expensive than I expected but easy to make changes after some issues with account data - again staff were great and helpful and easy to work with
Tried to swap my car insurance to van insurance which in the end I was unable to do. However the customer service was brilliant, waited hardly no time at all to be dealt with and they were very happy to refund the insurance I’ve already paid.
Gave me a credit card :D Good stuff
I am a credit card customer
and once in a wile you talk to customer service adviser name Kathy in Glasgow has
most crystal clear voice with
pleasantness and down to earth adviser.
I had write to manager Kathy
is as asset to the department

Talked to Kathy Glasgow
@ 12.3o on Friday

Regards
M zala
Good overall car insurance. Speedy simple & a great price
Tesco Loans. Terrible communication from them, they don’t do what they say they will. Would avoid Tesco at all costs!!!
Change management
Always excellent service.
I have had no problems whatsoever....
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
I Love that I get Tesco Rewards when I use the credit card.
Tesco Home Insurance. Insured with Tesco for a number of years, but what matters is how they respond when you need them. When we did call them, they were adversarial and it was clear from the start that their focus was avoiding any pay-out.

We called them to check our policy covered tracing a leaking pipe. We did not need to make a claim as we established there was no leak but they were adversarial and registered the enquiry as a claim then increased our premium in-year. We complained and yet they did nothing.

We have lost trust in them and would not use them again.
Tesco insurence
Apart from buying the policy I have not had any reason to make contact
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
No long, rambling message when you ring; answered quite quickly by RAS who listened to my query, explained how it happened, that it was nothing to worry about - my car was still insured - and explained how the matter could be resolved. As ever, a friendly, helpful, professiona and user-friendly service, which makes a pleasant change compared to other means of contacting companies. Thank you, Tesco, and RAS!
Great service and good to talk to
Tesco Bank is rated 3.58 based on 386 reviews