Tesco Bank Reviews

info@tescobank.com

Tell us how Tesco Bank made you happy
No Problems - so far ??
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
The proof of how good something is is when you try to use it. Thankfully, so far, I have never ever claimed from home insurance.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very easy to purchase buildings n contence insurance
Very good price home insurance and it came with extra discount through Confused.com.
I'm happy with my tesco insurance
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good competitive price with quick documentation
Very competitive prices and even got extra discounts with clubcard. Customer service could have been better when I rang. My issue was not resolved and complicated paperwork was recited repeatedly at me instead of offering a solution regarding no claim bonus.
Never had a problem with Tesco weather it be with insurance or any other products. Always been very good
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
After applying for a credit card, ringing twice and being told they would email, it never happened in 14 days. I then rang again and cancelled my request. Within 10 mins Sainsbury’s bank sorted it.
Very reliable and offer of Home insurance policy
Experience with Tesco bank cover+ was very good, very helpful staff and they got really good patience with there customer even when I got complicated request and they still manage to help me with in best possible way for me to get what I want. Thanks Ian.
The Policy was easy to understand and the Application was straightforward .
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Hassle free experience, most cheap quotes you are going to get. Excellent overall.
I have a credit card with Tescos Bank. The app is great and the online bank account on their website is stupidly secure. However .... I feel like I've been judged by Tescos Bank. Since having the card I have used it for high priced goods (washing machine etc) but because my limit is set low I can pay it off in one go. For some reason Tescos think this is money laundering and has on more than one occasion has temporarily closed my account - which I then have to ring up to prove it was me ( making me go round in circles on their phone line until I find a human's voice). This week I get a text from Tescos Bank saying my account has been closed due to fraud, a new card will be delivered and that I should check my bank account on their website for suspicious activity. -Did that, nothing out of the ordinary. I check multiple times throughout the week and still no suspicious activity on my account. So now I have to rely on my bank card on the last week before pay day (which is when I struggle with money) before getting my new card. Tesco you have f**ked me over, all you had to do was send a text or ring me to prove it was me who had made those transactions. Not once have I ever gone over my limit and I always pay on time. - I feel like I've been cheated here.
Shocking ! they close each and every current account they hold and yet they do not put in place the resource to process the resulting switch requests and subsequently cancel said requests at will - this bank should hang their head in shame ! AVOID !
Best insurance ever
If I could give zero I would. Awful!! Avoid! Hidden Clauses in small print around storm damage, told not covered then called and told was covered due to press coverage. Unknowingly passed to third party companies to deal with claims, no explanation or transparency around process/next steps - two companies chasing for excess when confirmation of how issue is going to be resolved still outstanding. Really poor!
Other than completing the paperwork I have had no need to contact the bank.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
When purchasing very very easy.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
If you pay extra for a protected No Claims Bonus you may find that if you make 2 claims within 3 years, even if the 2nd claim isn't your fault, you COMPLETELY lose your NCB.
Tesco Bank is rated 3.60 based on 441 reviews