The Audiobarn Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read The Audiobarn Reviews

About The Audiobarn:

We are passionate about helping you find the best Hi-Fi to bring musical enjoyment. Customer service is our highest priority.

info@theaudiobarn.co.uk

2 Feltimores ParkOld HarlowEssex

Excellent advice, with full personal support throughout the process. Incredibly impressed.
Jack at Audiobarn is extremely helpful and friendly. After being more than happy with my used Chord TT2 from him, I pushed the boat out and ordered a Chord MScaler! He has been faultless throughout, and with wonderful communication...highly recommended.
Excellent personal service which I would highly recommend
Hugely impressed by the quick responses to enquiries and speedy and efficient service. Fantastic product, a wonderfully musical Supernait 3, now bedding in to the system. Thanks.
Jack was so helpful when I decided to buy my first turntable in 35 years. It's great when someone goes above and beyond to make sure the equipment is at it's best and makes sure that the customer receives excellent service.
Thoroughly recommended.
My judge of a good company is when things go wrong how they deal with it.

I placed an order for some Shunyata Alpha EF power cables being an existing Denali user and was informed that Shunyata had a delay in shipping.

The communication with Jask at the Audiobarn was very prompt, informative and repsonsive, even responding at the weekend and after hours.

At no time did I feel pressure sold and Jack gave me a range of options to suit my requirements.

Whilst I have not had the opportunity to visit the showroom I already feel like I have a relationship with Jack as I want a quality service with after sales care rather than the cheapest price.

Buy with confidence
I have had expert, considered and most enjoyable guidance from Jack at The Audiobarn. Not sure I could have got that combination anywhere else. I have ended up with the perfect system for me.
Fantastic service from Jack at The Audiobarn, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Fantastic service all round. Jack was informative, patient and supportive from the word go. I would highly recommend AB for all your audio needs.
I have used Jack and his team twice now and both times they have been excellent. This was a smaller purchase but the professional support was the same. I'm sure I'll be back for my 3rd buying spree sometime
First time using audiobarn

I found jack to be very helpful. quick and efficient service also

As for the rega amp
After some time running it in it is sounding nicer by the day

I highly recommend audiobarn to all my friends and will be using again in the near future
Great company, they will really give the customer every opportunity to make a truly informed purchase. I had a great home demmo !
This was essential when buying an ATC P2 amplifier.
Top marks and no sales pressure!!
I honestly can't praise Jack and everyone at The Audiobarn high enough. They went out of their way to answer all my questions and gave me much needed and appreciated advice and suggestions. The best customer service and after care I've ever received. I'm an extremely happy customer! A big thank you to all at The Audiobarn. 🤗
Went for the ex demo. DCS Network Bridge, got some solid advice on the product and it arrived on time and perfect condition. Many thanks Jack.
As usual, the best service!!!!
Jack is a gentleman to deal with, questions are answered promptly, the service is second to none (exchange deals included) and the shiny new toys to die for. Highly recommended!
I first went to see Jack at the Audiobarn after discussing a trade in deal over the phone, this was in April 2019, since that phone call I've completely overhauled my system and wouldn't consider getting my hifi equipment or advice anywhere else. The service is always first class and it's always a great pleasure to meet up with jack and spend some time listing to new gear at the Audiobarn. Nothing is to much trouble for jack, and in fact made a 4 hour round trip to come and install my new speakers a couple of months ago, great service indeed! Highly recommend.
The guys were very helpful with going through the options/ benefits and there was no pressure to spend more than than the budget I had set.
It was a pleasure buying from a Jack at The Audiobarn. I feel like a valued customer, which is pretty rare these days.
Jack and Audiobarn offer everything a high end Audio specialist should. Jack will set any of their products up for in-house critical listening. Or you can take your hi-fi equipment to the AudioBarn for comparison, you can also take equipment home to listen in your own hi-fi environment , or products home for A,B comparison. Topped off with honest interesting advice and support, So no matter what your hi-fi level is ring Audiobarn for any help advice or support. So I have bought DAC, Headphones , Streamers, From the Audiobarn which has bought me immense entertainment thanks Jack.
The Audiobarn is rated 4.99 based on 297 reviews