The Audiobarn Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Audiobarn

About The Audiobarn: We are passionate about helping you find the best Hi-Fi to bring musical enjoyment. Customer service is our highest priority.

info@theaudiobarn.co.uk

2 Feltimores ParkOld HarlowEssex

"Great price, great product, great service!"
"Excellent service very helpful and informative upgraded my Hugo to the new 2 still playing in but a significant improvement. As always Jack is very knowledgeable and very important relax4d and not pushy"
"I was given an expected delivery date range for the CD transport, which turned out to be exactly as stated."
"Fantastic service!!! The items I bought were delivered very quickly and I even got a personal over the phone set up guide which was really helpful. I would highly recommend buying from Audiobarn. Thanks for all your help and guidance."
"Jack knew the product well and helped to choose the version that suited my requirements. He offered to deliver the rack to my home if it would not fit into my car."
"The whole buying experience was unhurried and un-pressured."
"Great service and knowledge, very helpful 5 stars"
"Would highly recommend Audiobarn . Jack has been very helpful and not pushy in the slightest and made sure i left happy with my equipment . Set in stunning countryside its the perfect place for a demo and a good deal."
"Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable. Very good service."
"Jack at Audiobarn went above and beyond to offer help and advice regarding my purchase and to ensure that I was buying the piece of equipment that best suited my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Audiobarn."
"Reached out to Jack based on a referral by the distributor for ClearAudio and he was extremely helpful in helping me select an appropriate cartridge even though it was less than my budget. The Hana SL blew me away and was thankful for such honest service!"
"I have purchased 'hi fi' for over 30 years on & off, but was very unsure about my next move into streaming, as it was an area I was not familiar with. Jack took me through everything step by step, demonstrated products back to back, explained everything in plain English, with the result being I knew exactly why I had just purchased what I did! There is no pushy sales talk, no time restrictions, just questions answered in a lovely relaxed atmosphere with a damn fine cup of coffee! I ended up with a Naim Nova and a subscription to Tidal (Hi Res). I can honestly say I have never played as much music or been as happy as I am now with my system. The ease, convenience and sound quality is ridiculous! I cannot recommend this product or Jack at The Audiobarn enough. Cheque received, thanks Jack!!!"
"Very Good Service Good communication and very helpful Pleased with my purchase"
"Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable."
"I had been out of the hifi world for many years so was very grateful for Jack's wise guidance on streamer/amp/speaker combinations to consider. The audition session at the Barn was very relaxed and very pleasant, with Jack providing helpful comments but letting me reach my own conclusions with no hard sell - especially on stand vs floormount speakers. My wife was very concerned that the set-up would not be suitable for our room, so Jack went above and beyond to bring the equipment round for a home demonstration: the clincher! The advice on interconnects/cables based on many other set-ups was invaluable. Jack was very supportive during some initial set-up glitches, which were overcome, and I was always confident that customer happiness was his priority. I recommend the Barn unreservedly."
"The service and attention paid to our requirements by Jack was exceptional. The demonstration was set up at a moments notice. We were able to collect the selected items, amp and speakers, before Christmas, as promised."
"Excellent service is the norm at The Audiobarn. I would urge anyone who is looking to buy quality hifi to contact Jack who is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Quick delivery and communication"
"Jack was very helpful and communicative. One of the best online shopping expirience I ever had. Keep up the good work! I will be back :)."
"An absolute pleasure to deal with. Superb service and exceptional product. Highly recommended"
The Audiobarn is rated 5.00 based on 126 reviews