The Audiobarn Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Audiobarn

About The Audiobarn: We are passionate about helping you find the best Hi-Fi to bring musical enjoyment. Customer service is our highest priority.

info@theaudiobarn.co.uk

2 Feltimores ParkOld HarlowEssex

"I was able to listen to two different pairs of speakers that I was interested in. I was left on my own so that I could play different types of music, without any pressure to hurry up. It was completely relaxing, and I was also given a cup of coffee too. I ended up buying one of the pairs, by Neat, and I am very happy with them. I would recommend The Audiobarn"
"Jack offers an incredible personal service in a wonderful space, allowing me to properly evaluate kit and to best determine what suits my needs best. Highly recommended and a breath of fresh air in the era of online 'non-service'."
"Great service from Jack as always. Very knowledgeable and set up the deck for me which was much appreciated."
"Excellent service - friendly and knows his chops. Fast delivery of items and very well packaged - wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend Thanks!"
Sorin Z
"Extremely happy with my purchase from The Audiobarn. Jack is a true gentleman, very positive and helpful. He conducts his business in a very nice, professional way. The products are top quality and so is the customer experience. Warmly recommended!"
"Over more than a year Jack at The Audiobarn has patiently taken me on a journey which has culminated in me buying my ideal system. Over time Jack learnt what I did and didn't like. I now have a system (basically a Devialet Expert Pro and Focal Sopra speakers) which does everything I want, sounds perfect to me, and is ready for the future. Jack also came to my house twice for initial and final installation. I can honestly say I could not have better service or a better buying experience. Must go; I have music to enjoy!"
"Very happy with my new Rega P6. I found Jack to be very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I look forward to my next purchase."
"Jack was extremely helpful and went out of his way to ensure everything worked when I got home. He also provided back-up when needed. I appreciated Audiobarn allowing me to borrow their demonstration unit as this meant I could be sure about my purchase before committing."
"The Audiobarn is a great place to buy Hi Fi. Jack the manager is extremely helpful and the customer service he provides is outstanding."
"Very helpful advice, great installation service. Top quality equipment."
"Always a pleasure to do business with jack at The Audiobarn a great place in loverly surroundings."
"I'm delighted with the Linn Akurate DS recommended and supplied by Jack at the Audiobarn. Jack was very professional and supportive throughout the entire process and went out of his way to make sure i was happy which means a lot"
"Gave me a very good trade-in on some used hifi equipment"
"Jack gets customer service. Nothing was too much trouble for when he loaned me an Audio Note CD player for a couple of weeks while my order for the same player was going through. Generous with his advice, he’s a dealer you can trust with complete confidence. Highly recommended."
"Jack really knows his hifi brands, I have brought many items off him and have always Had a great service. He stocks so many items of hifi and Quality brand, I recently brought a pair of Focal utopia headphones on his recommendation and they are fabulous. Mark Harvey"
"I’ve now had my Chord Qutest and Rega Elex running for about a month now and the sound is opening up very nicely. The marriage of these with Neat Iotas is a great combination as they really thrive from the extra power of the Elex but even more importantly, the quality of signal that comes from the Qutest is astounding. On another point, the demo facilities that Jack has created at the Audio Barn are are as good as I have ever experienced and I am of an age qualified to say this!"
"Always helpful and honest, with no bias towards you spending more than your needs really require - refreshing when it is so tempting to take home all the well-selected audio products available when you visit. The surrounding are great and very relaxing. None of that high street shop bustle that urges you to buy or move along."
"Technically excellent , no pressure helpful and timely service . extremely knowledgeable"
Alasdair T
Verified Buyer
"Jack clearly loves what he does, and has sourced a truly impressive selection of kit across a wide price range. The peaceful rural location and excellent listening facilities are an ideal environment for testing out potential purchases as well. I already knew what I wanted, as it happened, but if I hadn’t I could happily have spent days there!"
Nightsafe L
Verified Buyer
"Jack, is superb, sold me a Mojo & Poly...I'll be coming in for my HD 820'S soon. Very helpful & friendly audiophile dealer. No pushing for a sale. It's like going to your mates living room. 11/10"
The Audiobarn is rated 5.00 based on 150 reviews