The Audiobarn Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Audiobarn

About The Audiobarn: We are passionate about helping you find the best Hi-Fi to bring musical enjoyment. Customer service is our highest priority.

info@theaudiobarn.co.uk

2 Feltimores ParkOld HarlowEssex

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Hate the speed bumps, but great place in middle of nowhere to purchase topof the range hi fi ! X x"
"Just made my 3rd purchase from The Audiobarn. The service from Jack was excellent, good communication by email, and the products were all delivered when expected. Highly recommend!"
"Helpful, and recommended seller. I purchased Naim equipment and could not be happier!"
"I traded in my old amp for a Rega Brio and it was painless. Great customer service! Thanks :)"
"Initially attracted to Audiobarn as they are one of the very few hifi retailers stocking the Audiovector QR1, but so glad I did as Jack provided a great demo with my CD player. The listening facilities are excellent combined with Jack's knowledge and great attitude and fresh coffee on tap. I part exchanged some equipment and got a fair price which saved all the eBay drama. For anyone looking for excellent customer serice rarely seen today I can confidently Recommend Audiobarn and will certainly call Jack for my next purchase."
"Great experience at The Audiobarn. they gave me an unbeatable deal on an Auralic Aries G1 and generous trade-in on my Neat speakers. Communication was excellent and friendly, I can't recommend them highly enough."
"The service I received is second to none. Prompt call call back Prompt delivery Good advice on upgrades Top value on part exchange I've never been to the shop but feels like my local HiFi shop. I recommend the AudioBarn unreservedly - Try them and see for yourselves."
"The trade-in price when I upgraded my record player was very fair and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Jack is most helpful and it is a pleasure to do business with him."
"I could have purchased my Chord Qutest from a more local dealer, but chose Jack at Audiobarn as a demo could be conducted using an ATC system. Jack set up my laptop and existing dac and I was able to switch between dacs and hear how good the Qutest is. Audiobarn's demo space is very comfortable and I was impressed by Audiobarn's stock of some of the best audio brands around at the moment. Jack himself is knowledgeable, a nice chap and makes a decent cup of coffee ! I would certainly return to Audiobarn for future purchases."
"I’ve known Jack in previous roles but now he’s set up his own business it’s great to be able find an excellent range of products with expert help and first class customer service. Very happy customer and with Steve setting up the LP12 everything was in good hands. Highly recommend."
"Audiobarn is fantastic! The director is a great guy and they offer great products at competitive prices and with great customer service."
"LP12 service and refit with Dynavector 20X2 MC . Reinstalled deck and MC unit at home . Excellent service and deck sounds like new. Audiobarn could not have been more helpful and costs were very reasonable . As usual !"
"I have purchased many Hi Fi products from Audiobarn always very helpful and always great service."
"Extremely helpful, friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended."
"Purchased Linn 2200 ex demo from The Audiobarn at an amazing price. Received top notch service from Jack. Immediate responses to my emails and exceptionally fast processing and despatch of my order. Very happy customer. Highly recommended."
"I received the usual fantastic service from Jack, with a home demo arrange without fuss, giving me the chance I needed to evaluate the Rega FONO MM in my own setup. Service and expertise characterise the Audiobarn and Jack, and I recommend them in the warmest possible terms."
"Jack was very helpful with my purchase of a gold Devialet phantom. He knew all about the product and gave me lots of time to listen to all of the models. If I need any high end audio equipment I will be returning to him."
"Once found the Audiobarn is a very relaxing and non-pressured place to buy great HiFi. Jack is very knowledgeable, and importantly in today's busy world, has plenty of time to chat and share experiences. Great value too! Well recommended."
"I recently ordered a pair of Audeze LCD-2 Classic headphones from the Audiobarn. Jack was very helpful and patient in answering my questions over the telephone, and the price was competitive. Jack promised to have them despatched that day and they duly arrived the following day. They sound exactly as I expected and I am very happy with them. A very good experience all round, and I will certainly check-back with Audiobarn when next considering future hi-fi upgrades."
"So you have read the magazine reviews, checked online forums and sought guidance from enthusiastic experts in hi-fi chains. But what you really then need is someone like Jack. He has a sixth-sense skill of knowing what you want better than you do yourself. Not a hint of hard sell he provides solutions your ears will welcome that your brain may not even have thought about. Being able to try out different equipment at home meant there was no anxiety about how wisely the money was being spent. Exceptional service."
The Audiobarn is rated 5.00 based on 179 reviews