The Hearing Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hearing Company
Read The Hearing Company Reviews

About The Hearing Company:

Have you concerns about your hearing? Trust expert advice, reliable brands and the best in diagnostic testing from your qualified and clinically trained audiologist Peter Maguire.

+353 94 902 5672

sharon@thehearingcompany.ie

Castlebar, Unit 6, Cavendish Lane, Castlebar

Tell us how The Hearing Company made you happy
My husband got his new hearing aids here. Great Company to deal with and we received an outstanding service from Peter and Sharon. The new hearing aids has made a great difference to my husbands hearing. He has a great quality of life now thanks to the Hearing Company.
The Hearing Company is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews