The Lettings Hub Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Lettings Hub

Tell us how The Lettings Hub made you happy
Last year I was in a rush to get insured and this broker was through my letting agent so just went with price without looking so my fault In this regard really. What I will say though is that I never received one email or info off them. I didn’t even know my account number. Regardless, the price of cover with this company is a rip-off and id advise anyone to shop elsewhere.
They are very unprofessional people in this company. I can't believe some well-known agency still working with Lettings Hub. They are just horrible. They can't review a single document for many days. My experience with this company vas terrible. They requested a bank statement form my referencing check and I provided immediately and also made a phone call to make sure they received it. On the phone, they confirmed that they receive my document. During the day I send a couple of other emails and also phone calls to make sure they have everything they need. But interestingly the next day I received another email requesting the same document. They were saying that I did not provide it yesterday!!! It is just like a joke! I call immediately told them I already provided. A lady on the phone, she was treated with scorn and ridicule at me. Before you rent a property ask your agency to get know what referencing company they are working with. If the answer is Lettings Hub, then stay away from that agency and find something else.
Appalling service. Inefficient service (emails sent after the task had been completed, duplicated emails, incorrect information), astonishingly bad spelling and grammar; no attention to detail is indicative of poor service.
The Lettings Hub is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews