The Lettings Hub Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Lettings Hub

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Lettings Hub?

Tell us how The Lettings Hub made you happy

Telephone
"They are very unprofessional people in this company. I can't believe some well-known agency still working with Lettings Hub. They are just horrible. They can't review a single document for many days. My experience with this company vas terrible. They requested a bank statement form my referencing check and I provided immediately and also made a phone call to make sure they received it. On the phone, they confirmed that they receive my document. During the day I send a couple of other emails and also phone calls to make sure they have everything they need. But interestingly the next day I received another email requesting the same document. They were saying that I did not provide it yesterday!!! It is just like a joke! I call immediately told them I already provided. A lady on the phone, she was treated with scorn and ridicule at me. Before you rent a property ask your agency to get know what referencing company they are working with. If the answer is Lettings Hub, then stay away from that agency and find something else."
Are you The Lettings Hub? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling service. Inefficient service (emails sent after the task had been completed, duplicated emails, incorrect information), astonishingly bad spelling and grammar; no attention to detail is indicative of poor service."
The Lettings Hub is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews