The Lettings Hub Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Lettings Hub

Tell us how The Lettings Hub made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Awful awful company, they base their decisions on assumptions and not facts and take a long time (over 6 days) to review documents and then blatently lie about it on the phone! We uploaded all documents within 5 days and they ask for a LOT of information, 6 days after my husbands documents were submitted I rang to get an update as they don't appear to update the hub very often. I was told that they only received my husbands documents 2 days prior! I corrected the agent and he back tracked and said he had read the screen wrong - no, you just lied to me! When my husband rang, they said they hadn't been able to review as they needed yet more info from him - they didn't ring to ask or email, nothing, not a peep from them - they have enough information on us to steal our identities and yet they cannot pick up a phone! My husband is a chef and works away a lot of the time ( as a lot of chefs do due to their working hours) - the lettings hub declined his application on the assumption that he will not be living in the property! We never once said he wouldn't be living in the property, he is my husband for goodness sake, we live together! If they discriminate people for working away then they must decline every professional that  works away from home, including oil rig workers, long distance lorry drivers, people in the army etc etc. They also require a next of kin number that has to be someone who doesn't live with you - why? I can assure you if something happened to myself or my husband then a reference agency would be the last people to inform my next of kin!!  To add a cherry on the top of this abyssmal company, they then passed the buck to the lettings agent who was just as puzzled by their decision as we were - they can be assured that I will take this further, I will seek legal advice, even if only for my own peace of mind. Every 5 star review appears to name an employee - I have just read a few reviews from their actual employees who state that this company asks their employees to post 5 star reviews! So I definitely wouldn't trust the 5 star reviews as far as I could throw them! *Update - I have just spoken to someone else at their company and he confirmed that they will indeed decline every person that works away including long distance lorry drivers. Vile company - if I could give 0 stars I would.
Last year I was in a rush to get insured and this broker was through my letting agent so just went with price without looking so my fault In this regard really. What I will say though is that I never received one email or info off them. I didn’t even know my account number. Regardless, the price of cover with this company is a rip-off and id advise anyone to shop elsewhere.
They are very unprofessional people in this company. I can't believe some well-known agency still working with Lettings Hub. They are just horrible. They can't review a single document for many days. My experience with this company vas terrible. They requested a bank statement form my referencing check and I provided immediately and also made a phone call to make sure they received it. On the phone, they confirmed that they receive my document. During the day I send a couple of other emails and also phone calls to make sure they have everything they need. But interestingly the next day I received another email requesting the same document. They were saying that I did not provide it yesterday!!! It is just like a joke! I call immediately told them I already provided. A lady on the phone, she was treated with scorn and ridicule at me. Before you rent a property ask your agency to get know what referencing company they are working with. If the answer is Lettings Hub, then stay away from that agency and find something else.
Appalling service. Inefficient service (emails sent after the task had been completed, duplicated emails, incorrect information), astonishingly bad spelling and grammar; no attention to detail is indicative of poor service.
The Lettings Hub is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews